“Wonderful place with wonderful people!”

The Boat House Motel
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Marco Island
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The owners and their staff were so nice and friendly. The room was clean and it had everything I needed. They made my stay on Marco Island the greatest vacation ever! They were always courteous. They even checked to make sure I always had everything that I needed. I can always tell if a person is genuine or full of it, and the people here were genuine. I really think they honestly cared about me and my stay here! If I am ever asked where the best place to stay on Marco Island is, I will have to say The Boathouse Motel. If needed to know the best entertainment or where the grocery store was, they made sure I found my way. Wonderful and exceptional people. Thank you for giving me the best vacation ever!

Michael W Deese

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Celeste H

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I have been coming to Marco Island for years and have always stayed at a time share. This time, I had only a few days to relax and searched around for a hotel/motel. The Boat House proved to be the most reasonable without giving up the comfort.For a quiet getaway, this is truly the place to stay. It's close to restaurants, shopping and the beach, yet one feels away from it all. The manager and staff are friendly, helpful, yet appreciate one's privacy. The room was clean, the pool delightful and the view, romantic, especially at night.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank FredL27
Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Tucked away on a quiet street, very low key, nice view, clean rooms, friendly owners, a hidden jewel! They have a great dock, small but nice, very clean pool. You can BBQ, fish or walk over to Snooks for a delicious meal & a great view. A great place to getaway. Close to all of our favorite things on Marco Island. Love this place.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank KathyBo4
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Friendly staff, quaint and charming clean rooms. Beautiful views, nice large dock on the water.

Walk to the world famous Snook Inn. My family and I have been staying here for many, many, years. Highly recommended for a weekend or a week.

Room Tip: onle a few of the rooms have balconies
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Dave H
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Like always our 3 day stay felt like a week because of the relaxing atmosphere, beautiful scenery, friendly staff, super clean rooms and of course the fishing on the island. We can cook our own catch, you can't have a fish lunch any fresher than that.. We can't wait to go back to my favorite place ever!!! P.S. the mattresses are very comfortable .

Room Tip: if you want to wake up to the view book room 1 or 11 or if you need a kitchen, room 10
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank annmarie2383
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I recently had the opportunity to stay in Marco Island, FL and I was very worried about not taking my boxer with me because she has some separation anxiety from trauma that she has been through. I located the Boathouse's website and made a reservation for one week and took her with me, We enjoyed our stay enough to stay a second week with her there. She is a larger breed dog, a boxer and the staff were all very accommodating despite her little bad habits. I would highly recommend this hotel to any dog lover who likes to travel, and to the non dog lovers they have unique and wonderfully accommodating rooms and condos to stay in Marco Island.

Room Tip: the boathouse itself is the place to stay!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Tammyr6
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Exceptionally friendly staff in the office. Building is older, as are furnishings, but rooms are large and very clean. No hot tub, but does have a swimming pool. The two-story motel is on the water, with a few dock spaces, and looks across to a mangrove island - pleasant scenery. Motel is a little out of the way of the main drag, so there is less traffic. Very pleasant stay for the weekend. Will definitely go back again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Old Naples
Bellasera Resort
Bellasera Resort
#2 of 59 in Naples

Been to The Boat House Motel? Share your experiences!