Turned up on spec out of hours and had a very easy experience of getting a room with an extremely helpful lady. Great place to stay - proper American motel, much nicer than the souless Disneyesque resorts near the centre. The best bit by far is the lovely deck area right on the water where you can sit all day and watch pods of dolphins playing and jumping as they swim up and down the river. Location is excellent - 2 bike rental places within 5 minutes walking distance and plenty of nearby restauarants and cafes. We only intended to stay one night, but ended up staying 3. Wish we had spent longer there than going to Miami, which is a dump.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida