We found this motel and it was perfect! We ended up staying an extra night, as it was affordable and had a great location. Room was spacious and comfortable. While it is not a large chain hotel, it had more of a quaint feel, and it had a great view of the channel, with dolphins in front of the deck.Owners and staff were more than happy to help with anything, and made it clear that we could call anytime if needed.Shops and Restaurant within walking distance were a big plus, too. We will be back! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida