Desiree (owner) was at the desk when I arrived. Now, being that we're both Chicagoans, I may be a little biased, but she rocks! Made me feel right at home. Went the extra mile to familiarize me with a few key places to check out while we were there. The room was always clean.
If you go expecting a nice, family-run motel, I think you'll be satisfied. Next time we're back, I'll make the same decision to NOT spend the $160/night more to stay at the brand-name resort, where the 4-day seminar we were attending was being held, and use that extra money to have some nice dinners, etc. THE best fish tacos on the island are a short walk from the hotel. SO good. Wouldn't have known about it without Desiree's recommendation.
These people deserve your business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida