We enjoyed our clean, well appointed room and comfortable bed, sipping wine at sunset, watching the kids fish from the docks and walking to dinner. We are accustomed to staying in "known" chain hotels to avoid surprises but on Marco we feel that there is no better place or value than the Boat House. We just loved that "old Florida" feel and felt completely secure leaving our valuables in the room while it was cleaned (not something I can say for the chains).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida