This is not a restaurant but a lovely small (20 unit) hotel. The Boat House has a lovely deck and pool with a western exposure. It has docking space for guests who arrive by boat. The fishing off their dock is fantastic. The towels were thick and fluffy and the cleaning staff went above and beyond the call of duty! It is a family-owned business and the owners couldn't be more accomodating. We were going to arrive after the office closed, but they held our reservation and made arrangements for us to get the key and go to our room before we had even registered with the office!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and operated since 1994 The Boat House Motel is a quaint little place tucked away in Olde Florida. In this quiet and peaceful environment you will enjoy nature at its best while being close to “civilization”. We are committed to preserve the charm of “Olde Marco”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Boat House Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Boat House Motel Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat Hotel
- Boat Hotel Marco Island
- The Boat House Motel Marco Island, Florida