“Relaxing”

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Beautiful place, peaceful, and great attention to detail and clients. Next time need to spend a whole day there!

Visited August 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Relaxing, but could be better”
Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

In May I went to a different spa which was absolutely beautiful. The look of the Hilton spa didn't compare inside, though. The steam room definitely could have been cleaner and smelled a little funny. However, the overall experience was pretty good. My massage was great and the hot tub outside was beautiful. My family and I were each given one chocolate covered strawberry and a glass of champagne which were great.

Pittsburgh
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Beautiful Spa”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

I had a massage done at the Spa Hilton Marco Island and this spa is just beautiful. Very relaxing environment. If you have any service done you are a guest of the spa for the day and can use all of their facilities. They have a sauna, rain shower, meditation room, steam room, garden and hot tub. I would go early and stay a while afterwards and just make the day all about you. You will walk away completely relaxed.

1 Thank M K
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My husband and I had a couples massage. I am pregnant and they couldn't have been more nice about making sure I was comfortable. The hotel and spa are GORGEOUS. The Marriott, right down the street is more expensive to stay and I'm not sure why. We went there too and the Hilton soars above the Marriott with class, hospitality and service. I'm a HH Member and if we didn't have a house to stay at in Marco, this is the hotel I would unpack my bags. The spa was a treat and worth every penny!!

Florham Park, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Magnificent!”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

While staying at the Hilton Naples I wanted to explore Marco Island and decided to go to the sister Hotel in Marco Island. The beach there was so gorgeous and the staff was pleasant. I definitely give this resort a five star. By the way, during my visit they had a Friday Italian buffet night which all the food and dessert was just succulent. On the beach there is jet-skiing if anyone is interested there were no waves while I was there visiting in early June 2013. I plan on jet skiing next time when I visit I also want to try their spa. The staff was pleasant and attentive to the needs of their customer's. If your planning on getting married on the beach this place has ample room outside so you can tie the knot and then go on a cruise. ;) (Just a thought for anyone planning a wedding on the beach).

Visited June 2013