“Simply the best!”

Sea Shell Boat Tours
Ranked #12 of 87 Tours in Marco Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience the tranquillity that Marco Island has to offer by spending your day relaxing on a boat and simply just enjoying the water and sights with Sea Shell Boat Tours. If you are looking for something unique, book with us today! We love the waters of Marco and know you will too!
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

My husband and I along with my 3 kids took a tour with sea shell tours after reading all the reviews. We couldn't have asked for a better time. Eric and Samantha are not only great with kids but truly care about their business. Their boat was immaculate and extremely comfortable for our group. We found more shells than we needed and to top it off had dolphins at the back of the boat for a long time, jumping and playing! We did our research before booking with them and trust me they are not only the cheapest but the only private tour on the island. You won't be disappointed! It's worth every penny!! Highly recommended!!

3  Thank LindaGleeson

Reviewed 12 November 2013

We read reviews of Sea Shell Boat tours on Trip Advisor before our recent trip to Marco Island, and could not agree more that owners and operators Eric and Samantha are the ideal hosts for this enjoyable and informational tour. The boat was beautifully appointed and the owners were warm, caring, cautious and eager to meet our expectations. Be sure to inquire about various possibilities ..dolphin watching, .shelling, picnicking on an uninhabited island, or sunset and moonlight tours, or boating to Naples for dinner when you call. Janine and friends

2  Thank Janine3772
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My family and I are so pleased that we picked Samantha and Eric for our tour. We had the most amazing time with this couple. They are kind, funny and would go out of their way to make sure you have the best time. It's truly like what the other reviewers have wrote... It's like being on a boat with a friend. We found the most amazing shells and had many dolphins jumping from the back of their boat. We can't wait to do this again!!! Trust me you can't go wrong picking them. They are truly genuine people that love what they do.

3  Thank Lisa K
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We went out with Eric, on our latest trip to Marco Island. I have been on many shelling trips in the past, but this one out did them all. Eric took us to a wonderful shelling beach where we found many wonderful and unusual shells. Eric is very personable, and easy to talk to. On the way to the shelling destination, he narrated many things, and took the time to educate us. Once on the island, we did not feel like we were rushed at all. On the way back from the beach, our boat was followed by dolphins. It was a lot of fun to watch them in the wake of the boat. I can't wait to go back to Marco and do this trip again and again. Thanks Eric from 14245

2  Thank Marcosheller
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Eric was a fantastic host! We traveled with 2 children, my 73 yr old father, wife, and I.
We all had an absolute BLAST!
You meet Eric in his driveway as the boat is literally in one of the inlets in the backyard.
The boat was clean, it has both a washing sink for hands and a bathroom!
We made 2 stops, both beach's had lots of shells. Eric knew exactly where to go!
Overall, great experience, family friendly, and worth the trip!

1  Thank WindyCity1313