“Very Chicago!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Thank you for brining Chicago tot the island!!!

A Marco treasure!

Vegetarian and white pizza are AWESOME!

There are newer reviews for Island Pizza & Pasta Company

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I had a Peperonni and Mushroom Pizza, was very good, excellent crust too.
We had three couples and we each ordered a pizza, All were very happy with there meal. My wife had a salad and it was huge, she was sooo happy!

2  Thank Quinn P
Reviewed 29 December 2013

So, I traditionally don't complain about restaurants and while I realize that they must have been busy my experience was absolutely shocking. I called asking about a delivery that was now 1.5 hrs (from the time it was ordered) and when asked the guy said it was just being placed in the oven. While I was disappointed to hear this as I was feeding 3 kids, I figured I'd ask how much longer. He said "30 minutes to 1 hr ---- ok... 30 minutes". I repeated 30 minutes back to him. And the reply "What the F do you want me to say, 15 minutes, 5 minutes, I am right outside your door." He then hung up.

I called back twice and each time got placed right in voicemail. Finally spoke to someone who, without apologizing simply said "we will cancel your order".

I realize that every business can have a bad egg. Hopefully when I request the owner tomorrow I will get a more respectable response. The concern with this experience on the phone is the unknown about what is happening behind the scenes... I will be letting the hotel know of this experience. I will post back of ownership provides a reasonable response.

Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

We are from Chicago. We know good pizza! You can call us pizza snobs... Chicago style pizza critics. ...

3  Thank David M
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We had the Traditional White Pizza in the restaurant and on a later date as at take out order. It was one of the best pizzas I have had.

2  Thank Bob W