“This is good”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 25 November 2013

If you want to take your time and make an event of a visit to a restaurant and eat the best food available then this is the place to go.
There is no rushing you to move on although the service is first class. Take your time over the meal and enjoy.
We ate in the bistro and the menu is varied and the steak I had was top drawer.
Treat yourself to an evening out.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Went back to Mareks's Bistro for the first time after they reopened after the Summer and it was as amazing as I remembered! Great ambience, awesome service, and the food was incredible. My husband and I were celebrating a special occasion, so we started with a bottle of wine... very fairly priced! We ordered some appetizers including the ceasar salad (a MUST), stone crab claws that were on special, and seared tuna (my fave!). Everything was so good, I didn't want it to end. For our entrees, we did the lobster with gulf shrimp add on and fish and chips (my husband's fave). Everything was piping hot and very fresh. Great food, great service, great prices - you can't go wrong! I am still thinking about the meal two days later... can't wait to go back!

1  Thank Tessyla
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is by far the BEST restaurant on Marco Island. It is reasonably priced, casual and comfortable. The staff love their jobs and exhibit this in their excellent service. The food is exceptional and ranges from comfort food to unique creations. There is well prepared fresh fish and other creations seafood lovers and there is something for those who prefer beef, chicken, pork, salads, pasta and even curry. This is the first place that we would take visiting guests and is a "must go" place when our family is in town.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

Another great experience! This is easily our favorite restaurant on Marco Island. Everything from the food/service to the management is top notch and we can't wait to return. My wife had the tuna appetizer and lobster (w/ shrimp add on) for entree and raved about how great it was. I had the stone crab claw appetizer and always amazing fish and chips entree which has to be the best this side of the pond and is a must try!! Way to go Mareks Bar and Bistro and thanks for an always great dining experience!

Reviewed 13 November 2013

We have had a meal here on three occasions. They have mostly American style food with a couple of traditional English options. Fish and chips, cottage pie and a curry. Very tasty food, we have not tried the curry. We only eat curry in Indian restaurants as a rule.
There is a fine dining room but we prefer the bistro. Nice wines but expensive.

1  Thank WarwickshireMarakesh