“BEST KEPT. SECRET”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Best Kept Secret with EXCELLENT food and Overwhelming staff and food is NOT GREASY but crisp and GOLDEN ... BEST Kept SECRET for food and Drinks with Excellent Coleslaw & portions of food fall off platter yep not a dish but platter!!! COOK - CHEF is Amazing with quality in Presentation to amount given plus Pasta Salad has SO Much Ingredients plus 3-5 different style pastas in its making !!!! Not a Grady DIVE but the most friendliest STAFF that is prompt and Effecient towards your meals enjoyment ! ALL the meals are excellently cooked with spices that it's the BEST Kept SECRET RESTAURANT that is HIDDEN with a DEEP setting location ... 200 feet in fro road that makes it hard to see while driving BUT an Absolute STOP in for the best food staff and cooking !!! 25 years + and 5 STARS with us !!! 2 LOVERS

Reviewed 13 May 2014

In an area with high food prices The Sand Bar has the best prices with a $9.95 fish sandwich. It is a large portion and is delicious. Great drink prices before 6 with bargain appetizers too! Love the food and the laid back atmosphere. Very popular with the locals and tourists alike.

Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

We were tired and hungry and it was close by. My husband and I ordered a pizza to share and a beer and glass of wine. The service was very poor. The wait staff seemed oblivious to the fact we were even there. When they brought the pizza they brought one small foam plate and one cheap plastic fork. Since I couldn't get our waitresses attention I had to go stand at the bar and request one more cheap plate and fork. Aggravating. The pizza was decent but nothing special. The bathrooms were scary. Won't be back.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

One of the employees came into my place of work and I asked her what the lunch specials were,she told me and then delivered to me my choice....very unexpected and appreciated as I was starved...and I wouldn't be getting my lunch break for another hour!! Will defiantly be partaking in the delicious food again!!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Sandbar is a corner bar with drinks and food. Reasonably priced food. If you want to avoid the pretentious tourist traps...this is the place to go. They have a beer battered grouper sandwich. One of the best on the island. We travel to Marco quite often, we always make a point of eating at Sandbar at least once on our visits. It also helps having a sister who lives on Marco and knows where to eat. Keep in mind most of the restaurants struggle to survive when the snow birds go home during the summer.