“Fantastic” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Davinci

Davinci
Reserve with OpenTable
Davinci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$15 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Soups
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hilton
Description: Experience the charm of Italy without the jet lag. The Carvelli family has created a little slice of their homeland in the quaint atmosphere of Marco Island. Sophisticated taste blends into a family atmosphere where each guest will feel at home while enjoying signature dishes and carefully selected wines. The menu combines northern, central and southern Italian cuisine.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

First time visit. Food and service were fantastic. Two of our party ordered pizza - and both commented that it tasted like genuine, authentic Italian pizza. ( and both have been to Italy!)

I had veal and the 4th member of our party had a chicken dish. Both were excellent.

Can't recommend the food and service highly enough.

Glasgow
“Lovely food, great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Fab first meal in Marco Island! Family thoroughly enjoyed pizza, chicken and veal dishes. Very authentic Italian food, accompanied by friendly, helpful staff. Would definitely return!

Queensbury, New York
“It was hard to go elsewhere.....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed in Marco Island an were in close proximity to the restaurant. The food, the staff and the ambience were the greatest. We returned over and over again. Our favorite was the Osso Buco but to be truthful it was hard to narrow it down to just one. The menu is extensive and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013
Lindenhurst, New York
“Excellent beyond Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I can't say enough about this restaurant. The ambiance was perfect and the staff was wonderful. But the food was beyond excellent. I ordered off menu and they accommodated what I wanted with no problem and it was delicious. We were 4 people and everyone loved their meals. The food was also beyond plentiful - served on platters, not plates, for each person. Really very good. Dessert was just as good! I could recommend this restaurant any higher. It is a must to go here if you go to Marco!

Visited June 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Italian food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

We were looking for something other than seafood tonight and DaVinci's delivered. Being Italian myself, I am fussy about food at Italian restaurants but this place is the real deal. I had the lasagna which was surprisingly light, my son had chicken Parmesan which was a huge portion, and my husband had a calzone. I wish we were staying longer so I could try the pizza because the calzone was so good I have a feeling the pizza would be great!

• Visited June 2014