“Hit or miss dishes!!”
Review of Davinci

Davinci
Reserve with OpenTable
Davinci is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 119 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$15 - US$31
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hilton
Description: Experience the charm of Italy without the jet lag. The Carvelli family has created a little slice of their homeland in the quaint atmosphere of Marco Island. Sophisticated taste blends into a family atmosphere where each guest will feel at home while enjoying signature dishes and carefully selected wines. The menu combines northern, central and southern Italian cuisine.
“Hit or miss dishes!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I must say I do alot of research before I choose where to have dinner. With that said the reviews were very good for this place. There were 11 in our party and most said the same thing just ok or not tasty at all. Two of us had the lobster ravioli which consisted of only five ravioli made with a cognac cream sauce that was really bland. I have had this dish many times at different restaurants so we were disappointed. The veal piccata was also very bland hard to believe it wasn't lemony enough. A few had the chicken parm and they thought it was ok. Now my wife had a dish called Penne con salsa rosa this was very good. Another dish that was quite good was the Fettucine carbonara. When I go out for dinner I look for great food not average so I don't think we would return to this restaurant.

Visited June 2014

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

First time visit. Food and service were fantastic. Two of our party ordered pizza - and both commented that it tasted like genuine, authentic Italian pizza. ( and both have been to Italy!)

I had veal and the 4th member of our party had a chicken dish. Both were excellent.

Can't recommend the food and service highly enough.

Glasgow
“Lovely food, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Fab first meal in Marco Island! Family thoroughly enjoyed pizza, chicken and veal dishes. Very authentic Italian food, accompanied by friendly, helpful staff. Would definitely return!

Queensbury, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was hard to go elsewhere.....”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed in Marco Island an were in close proximity to the restaurant. The food, the staff and the ambience were the greatest. We returned over and over again. Our favorite was the Osso Buco but to be truthful it was hard to narrow it down to just one. The menu is extensive and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013
Lindenhurst, New York
“Excellent beyond Excellent!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I can't say enough about this restaurant. The ambiance was perfect and the staff was wonderful. But the food was beyond excellent. I ordered off menu and they accommodated what I wanted with no problem and it was delicious. We were 4 people and everyone loved their meals. The food was also beyond plentiful - served on platters, not plates, for each person. Really very good. Dessert was just as good! I could recommend this restaurant any higher. It is a must to go here if you go to Marco!

Visited June 2014