“Impeccable service”
Review of Sale E Pepe

Sale E Pepe
Reserve with OpenTable
Sale E Pepe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Spruce Ave.
“Impeccable service”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I attended a business dinner with a group of 20 people. The service could not have been more attentive. My wife was particularly impressed with all meals being set simultaneously.
I had a filet that was perfectly cooked. My wife loved the veal Milanese.
As others have noted, the sunset views are magnificent.
The meal was not rushed allowing plenty of time for conversation. We will definitely return for a more intimate dinner.

Visited July 2014
Vessy T, Manager at Sale E Pepe, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
The scenario of accommodating a large group is a passion for our team. We endeavor to bring the fine dining experience to the larger groups while never compromising the Sale e Pepe standard. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your dinner and would like to thank you for your kind words.

Marco Island, Florida
“I love this place”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I read some of the reviews from the TA family and it's hard for me to agree on many points. First, the setting right on the Gulf of Mexico is beautiful. There are two dining areas, one inside and the other on the patio overlooking the gulf. It's a bit more casual outside. Inside, wow! Like an Italian palazzo... Not your typical restaurant at the beach but Spectacular...service, superb...reminded me of a superior restaurant in Europe.. We ate with svetlana, she was at true professional...always there when needed but not overbearing. Brava young lady! Now for the food.... It knocked me off my feet..... From the olive bread with burratta cheese and olive oil, to the roasted tomato soup with crab meat, to the best I've had crispy cooked salmon and lentils and ending with the fab sorbet and ice cream... We travel a lot and I will tell you that this place rates among the best... Fancy but I wore golf pants and a collard shirt. Parking can be a nightmare on Marco but they provide complimentary valet parking... Trust me....with over 115 reviews, sale e pepe is wonderful!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank alfnot1111
Vessy T, Manager at Sale E Pepe, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
As the Sale e Pepe team strives to provide a unique experience, we are pleased to hear of your exceptional visit. We would like to thank you for your patronage. Svetlana is looking forward to serving you again.
Tre Fontane, Italy
“Fabulous sunsets and great food”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

A favorite place to go in the later spring as the days get longer and watch the sun go down.

Good food, good service, great wine. Best restaurant view on Marco.

Visited April 2014
Vessy T, Manager at Sale E Pepe, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for your recent visit to Sale e Pepe. We can’t say enough how much your review means to us.
We can’t wait to have you again for another "Sale e Pepe Experience".
Dallas, Texas
“great view-that's it......”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We decided to try this instead of dining at another highly recommended Italian restaurant. Unfortunately, we dined here! The sunset was beautiful on this night. We sat on the patio. There were several other larger tables outside too. Our waitress was nice, but the food was awful.
The menu doesn't have a lot to offer. We had the chefs special which consisted of a tomato, mozz salad. It was tasteless, the entree was veal milanese--terrible. It tasted fishy??????? The dessert was hibiscus panna cotta. It was fair. The other entree we had was rigatoni bolognaise. This was terrible. Tasted like tomato paste.
We will not return here. I am disappointed I cancelled our original reservation for italian food!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank rancher4
Vessy T, Manager at Sale E Pepe, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
We appreciate your visit to Sale e Pepe Restaurant and your valuable feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the sunset and the service provided by your waitress.
We were disappointed to hear that the cuisine was not to your satisfaction as our culinary team takes great pride in the quality and presentation of the menu selections.
We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.
Morrisville, Pennsylvania
“Breakfast was nice”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Eggs in purgatory were just like my Grandmothers. The food was terrific and the view cannot be beat.

Visited July 2014
Vessy T, Manager at Sale E Pepe, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for joining us at Sale e Pepe. We are happy to hear that that the food reminded you of your grandmother’s cooking as we know how much this means to you.
We look forward to having you with us again.