“Great Burger”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Lakewood, Colorado
“Great Burger”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Went for lunch on Sunday. My wife had the Smothered Burger and it was tremendous, juicy and flavorful. I had the italian sandwich and it was good as well. The breakfast menu was extensive and probably worth a try next time we are down in Marco Island.

• Visited May 2014

Green Brook, New Jersey
“Owners are very nice”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Susie's is located in Marco Town Center Mall. The owners are very nice, always greeting you at the door. As are all restaurants on the island, they're always busier during their peak season and it's a small place so you may have to wait a little while. The make decent meals - average diner food but always done right.

Visited August 2013
lake26
“Poor service and food was lousy”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Our service was non existent and the food was lousy.
I ordered blueberry pancakes and sausage patties, taste was on par with something out of a frozen box that one would pop in the microwave. My wife's omelette was missing ingredients and the hash browns tasted horrible. I can not comment on the water as we were never served anything other than our 1 cup of coffee.
I have never given a bad review on trip advisor but this overpriced tasteless meal left no alternative. We never saw our waitress after delivered our meal and when I told the host/owner he seemed too overwhelmed to care.

2 Thank lake26
Swansboro, North Carolina
“Yum”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Only ate there once but it is a great little restaurant for regular food. My BLT was the best I ever had! My husband had a wonderful omelet/frittata.

Visited April 2014
indiana
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We saw the signs voted "world's best breakfast", they must have never eaten breakfast before, it was very busy I do have to say but the prices were very high, we thought personally for breakfast and the food did not attain the flavor for the price!! Would not go back.

Visited March 2014