“Dining”

Cuisines: Austrian, German, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 24 May 2013

As you enter on the right you see a manikin sitting at the piano, dressed in period piece. The atmosphere is great with classical violins in the air from their music system. Uri is our favorite waiter. We chat as old friends always do. We order wine for my wife and I and dinner. Dinner is awesome, the owner popped his head out from the kitchen to say hello, we were glad he did, it's been a year since last we ate. Very relaxing. Enjoy your meal.

1  Thank philipbart

Reviewed 23 May 2013

The service was good and the food even better. My husband's family is from Germany and they cook "German" food several times a year when we have family gatherings. My husband nor I were not disappointed on the authenticity of the food. It was outstanding!!!!

1  Thank Amber B
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Located in a strip mall, it is easy to pass by. The food is good and very ample. Our server was excellent and well informed. Note that between 5 pm and 5:45 pm there is a 20% discount.

1  Thank ACT63
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Went early on a Friday evening and our waitress was very friendly and helpful. We were dining as a family with two kids (6 & 9) and she tried hard to keep them happy. She also advised us that the Mozart plate would be plenty for the four of us, and she was right. We started with the potato pancake app and I was the only one who could eat it, due to the heavy texture and the excessive salt.

Unfortunately, the rest of the meal was just as heavily salted. The goulash was in edible for this reason. Same thing with the chicken paprika. The rest of the meal was only slightly better. The highlight was the brat with kraut and mustard, but I just can't rate this place any higher given the number of dishes we could not eat. The decor was also bizarre, aiming for authentic, but coming off as simply tacky. We have had such good luck relying on tripadvisor reviews in the past, but this time, we felt very let down. Would not return and would not recommend.

1  Thank Jothe
Reviewed 24 April 2013 via mobile

We had a brand new waitress. ...so I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt. She tried....and did pretty good.
Overall, very friendly people and food was good. I prefer sweeter carrots and cabbage, but if you like German food, you shouldn't be disappointed. My groom would have liked cocktails.
You should really give this place a try.....so nice to eat something different!