“Great sandwiches, friendly staff!”
Review of Big Al's

Big Al's
Ranked #47 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

I've been eating here for years, never had a bad meal and always get super friendly service with a smile. Soups are great too.

3  Thank JIMMYJAK2
There are newer reviews for Big Al's

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Went to grab lunch at big Al's on a saturday and my experience was alright. I understand that they make everything fresh I believe, but I waited around 25 to 30 minutes for three sandwiches. Also, a group of 4 people that arrived after me (around 5-10 minutes later) got served before I did. The sandwiches are good, but nothing crazy. I suggest that you call before grabbing any sandwiches, so you don't have to wait around too long. The staff wasn't really friendly either.

1  Thank Isabelle L
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Local hidden place you have to try while in Marco Island. We call ahead and bring home to eat. Our favs are the BLT ( lots of thick sliced bacon) and the pastrami melt on a hoagie. They always have a soup of the day and usually 3 more. Never had a bad sandwich or salad at Big Al's. Many people like the meatball sandwich and I have had the chicken noodle soup and it was great. Give it a try but be prepared to wait a bit if it is lunchtime as they do have a crowd. We get take out menus just about everywhere we go so if we dont want to go in we can bring home. Enjoy Big Al's!

5  Thank Renee W
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Really like the Roast Beef sandwich from Big Al's. Boars head cold cuts and very nice crusty roll. Casual atmosphere and good for take out.

5  Thank Tom_from_Needham
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Stopped for a quick lunch based on a recommendation.
It was a good choice. Friendly people with efficient service.
The hot pastrami with mustard and a pickle were very tasty.
Highly recommend