“Marco Deli”

Big Al's
Ranked #49 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 2 April 2014

If you want a great sandwich or even some meatballs Big Al's is always a good choice. Lunch time is always busy, but worth the wait. Friendly and efficient. Their salads are fresh and delicious. And the servers will even smile...

1  Thank JUDYTOO

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Since the sandwiches are made fresh it does take a little while for them to be made but believe me, they are well worth the wait!!!!! The roast beef is by far my favorite!!!!!! The prices are quite good as well!!! We stop by Big Al's on our way to our Cool Beans cruise every year and bring the sandwiches along. My family is always eating them the minute we are allowed to board the ship!

4  Thank Sandra G
Reviewed 6 March 2014

About 10 days ago, at the beginning of our three week stay in Marco, we stopped by Big Al's (after receiving advise on TA) for a menu and took home a few sandwiches and some potato salad. After tasting the Sun Wrap, Combo and Italian Hoagies, and knowing we were hosting and extended family lunch on Saturday, we decided to let Big Al's "do the cooking". I called two days ahead and ordered 3 lb. of potato salad (delicious) and an assortment of hoagies and some yummy Sun Wraps. Jackie is the person who took the order and made the trays. DH picked up the order and said "everyone is sooo nice there". Everything (which included a large container of their pickles) looked great and tasted even better. Lunch (which included key lime pie from Publix) was a big success thanks to Big Al's and TA's advice.

5  Thank twototravel
Reviewed 4 March 2014

You won't be disappointed by the hearty sandwiches or salads, but the seating is a bit dicey at best. You feel as if you are sitting ob top of everyone -- because you are. Would recommend calling ahead and taking the food out to enjoy it fully. The quality is good and so is the value --the atmosphere is like eating in a sardine can --- when the rest of the sardines are at home.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

I come up to Big Al's at least 2-3 times a month not only for the Awesome Food, but to also see his wonderful Staff! The beautiful girls who take care of the orders and make the sandwiches are Always Happy to see me and My Service Dog Kane!! This is not the typical reaction I've gotten from other Restaurants here on Marco Island.
The Owners have always tried to make me feel welcome, even helping me out at Lowes to load up a BBque Gas tank into my van! I mean, C'mon!! Who still does stuff like That anymore?!? Love this place and Love the People!!

5  Thank Lawrence M