“Back country bonanza”

Kickin Tail Charters
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I heard about Capt Todd from a friend. 2 of my friends and I met him at the marina and were amazed by his beautiful, spots less boat. He was very friendly and took us a pretty good way through the beautiful ten thousand islands. we arrived a a long bank covered with mangroves. The first big snook hit immediately. The action was non stop. snook, redfish, trout, even a small tarpon. The day went by so quickly, it was like a great dream. Don't miss fishing with him. You will have a ball!. Charles C

2  Thank Charles C
There are newer reviews for Kickin Tail Charters

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Capt. Todd knows this area better than anyone I think, because we caught tons of fish at his "secret" spots. They must have been secret because no one else was fishing there and the fishing was awesome. The kids had a great time with him too.Bill C

1  Thank Bill C
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My son and I had the opportunity to fish with Capt. Todd Godwin last week (05/22/2014). What an unbelievable trip! We started out the day searching for bait that hasn't been plentiful due to previous weather and sea conditions but Todd worked hard and succeeded in getting us the proper live bait we needed for our trip. With a livewell full of big Pilchards and Threads we were catching huge Redfish, Snook and Trout in no time. I have fished southwest Florida for 25 years and never caught fish like this. I had my personal best Red at 42" and my son had his largest Snook at 29 1/2". Awesome! The goal of the trip was to get my son his 1st Tarpon. When we arrived at the Tarpon grounds, conditions were unfavorable at best. Once again, Todd worked the area hard and my son landed his Tarpon. The experience was incredible! By the end of the day my son had a West Coast Grand Slam!!!

Not only is Todd extremely knowledgeable and professional, he is patient as well. He was great with my son. It was obvious that he wanted us to catch fish as much as we did. Looking forward to the next trip!!!

2  Thank David D
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Todd is a great captain knows where he is going and we caught lots of fish one if the best guides in the area. In addition to lots of tripletail, grouper, redfish, snook and snapper we caugh a five foot lemon shark and a tarpon!

2  Thank Max R