“The best fishing trip that I have experienced in Fl.”

Kickin Tail Charters
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Todd is totally all about the people on his boat and dedicated to bringing home the species of fish you are after. From off shore to pounding the backwaters, Todd is the best.

1  Thank Gunner477
There are newer reviews for Kickin Tail Charters

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I have been fishing with Capt Todd off and on for over six years. He has yet to disappoint on any trip. The consummate professional guide. He knows where to go, when to go, and what to do to catch fish once there, inshore or offshore. Extremely likable, boundless energy, and definitely patient with a bunch of old guys like us. The best guide in southwest Florida if not all of Florida. Heber H.

3  Thank Heber H
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I recently fished the Gulf with a few friends. For the 5th year in a row, we hired Todd to be our guide.
We all agreed that he is the best fishing guide in Marco Island. We caught a lot of fish, including red grouper, amberjack, cobia, and snook. We highly recommend using Todd as your captain/guide.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Capt. Todd Godwin is without a doubt the best fishing guide in S. Florida. With over 25 years' experience, he's a true professional. Whether fishing the back country or offshore in the Gulf, he'll put you on fish. Snook, tarpon, reds, permit, cobia, grouper - you'll catch them with Capt. Todd. On top of that, he's a delightful person to be with...cheerful, helpful, a lot of fun. I'm an experienced fisherman, and I give Capt. Todd my highest recommendation. Phil H., Richmond, Va.

2  Thank Phil H
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I heard about Capt Todd from a friend. 2 of my friends and I met him at the marina and were amazed by his beautiful, spots less boat. He was very friendly and took us a pretty good way through the beautiful ten thousand islands. we arrived a a long bank covered with mangroves. The first big snook hit immediately. The action was non stop. snook, redfish, trout, even a small tarpon. The day went by so quickly, it was like a great dream. Don't miss fishing with him. You will have a ball!. Charles C

2  Thank Charles C