“Good but could improve”

Cuisines: Italian
Marietta, Georgia
“Good but could improve”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We tried the pizza here one afternoon while staying at the hotel and thought it was pretty tasty but could improve with more cheese. You order at the counter and then they bring it out to you while you sit and watch the ocean and folks at the two pools. You can get a soda cup that you can re-fill for free all week here as well for $14.99.

• Visited April 2014

Brentwood, Tennessee
“Don't waste your money”
Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

During our recent stay at the Marco Island Marriott, we decided to grab lunch here. What a disappointment! My husband & I both ordered the chicken Parmesan panini and my in-laws shared a margherita pizza. When my panini came out, there was a hair on the side of quinoa, so I sent it back. The server barely apologized and brought me out another side, which I didn't eat. The chicken was dry and poor quality and there was way too much bread. My husband said his was terrible too. The pizza was ok, but for $55 we expected better food. We should've just eaten at the tiki hut next to the pool. At least the tuna salad and hot dogs are good there.

Visited September 2013
Essex Fells, New Jersey
“Affordable family restaurant right on the beach”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Very affordable family friendly restaurant right on the beach. The $40 family package (2 salads, 1 pizza, 2 pastas) was the best deal. You picked any salads, pizza, and pastas from the menu. Not one of those basic house salads, plain pizza, and plain tomato sauce type pastas.

Visited September 2013
New Jersey
“Living La Vida Pazzi!”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

We are staying here at the Marriott this week and thought we would give this place a try for lunch today. We stopped by the other night to look around and chatted with one of the staff members (Tolya) who was more than happy to chat about the pizza dough, and fresh made meatballs and pastas.

We ordered a Margarita pizza ($16 - San Marzano tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella, basil) and a BLT Caesar salad ($10.50) with grilled chicken (Add $3.95). The pizza dough was light and the pizza overall was very good except that I asked for it well done and it was not. The sauce was quite tasty and more on the sweet side. I found it interesting that when I asked for oregano you get a look of "what is that" ... lol! They did try to accommodate me with a small container of Italian seasoning. The salad contained romaine hearts, charred tomatoes, pancetta, grana padana, garlic croutons. The tomatoes were sliced plum tomatoes and were grilled just right. For those wondering about grana padana, it is Italy's most popular and most consumed hard cheese.

While they have some seating inside most of the tables are outside and offer a view of the white sand beach and the Gulf. With a view like that the food does not have to be perfect. This is a low key, very casual dining experience which is frequented by the pool crowd throughout the day.

The staff at this restaurant has a very international presence based on their name tags … Egypt, India, Moldova and Zimbabwe, to name a few. They are all very pleasant and always smiling so they must enjoy what they are doing. We plan to go back later in the week for meatballs and pasta so I will plan to write a seperate review.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank MrOcho
“Good”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

They have a good atmosphere at Pazzi's and the food is also good. We liked everything that we got. I prefer this to Quinn's.

Visited August 2013