“Always Fresh”

Paradise Seafood & Gourmet Market
Ranked #38 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 July 2014

When in town I usually go to this market a couple of times a week for fresh seafood. Always good, always fresh. In season Paradise gets a couple of deliveries a day but in the summer not as often.

1  Thank Skip C

Reviewed 16 July 2014

The shrimp spread is something you dont want to miss. Best to get a few as they will go fast.

We couldn't decide between the large and jumbo size shrimp cocktail and asked the staff member. His reply regarding the difference, "Both Gulf shrimp, one dunk or two." So, we choose the 2 pounds of the "one dunk" as the price was very appealing. We also ordered the mustard sauce in addition to the traditional cocktail sauce.

IMO although the mustard sauce would be very good on a meat sandwich, I prefer the traditional cocktail sauce for my shrimp.

The large shrimp were sooooooo fresh and perfectly cooked. We stuffed ourselves!

Some have indicated the price is steep. I guess it depends on where you are from because I think the price was a bargain.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Picked up shrimp & crab cakes a couple of different times. Excellent & fresh seafood selections, as well as a large variety of other items. The man helping us was friendly, knowledgeable & helpful. Closed on Sunday.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is where I go to get fish on the island - end of story. They aren't cheap but their prices are fair for the excellent quality of the fish they carry. They also have some good pre-made meals and literally the best small fillet mignons ever which, at $18 for about 6-8 ounces, they should be! They also have a nice selection of wines and friendly helpful staff.

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Visited Paradise Seafood based on TA. Nice market, nice folks and fresh fish. However not a place I recommend for a nice sit down meal.

1  Thank Jennifer B