“McDonalds or not McDonalds”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #90 of 121 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 30 December 2013

In the past 10 months we have been to Marco Island 4 times and have ate at McDonalds 4 times, the food is getting worse every time, we had a "Big Mac" last night and the burger it self was the size of a silver dollar about 2" round, my friends "fish sandwich" looked and tasted like it was cooked about 5 hrs earlier, (dark, and hard as a rock, kind of like the way they cook their chicken sandwich..)
I can say now for sure, we will only eat at this McDonalds in the morning before they start to service anyone, so we can get something made FRESH the same day.....

1  Thank VDixon

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Same food, same drinks, fast service, clean store. You want cheap food that is reliable and fast even if not interesting, this is it.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

not sure why but it was slow the staff were confused rather than focused and after a long long wait and a messed up order well one of the messed up orders there were others while we were waiting the manager was less than impressive with his customer relationship skills. He gave us a free coffee voucher!!! but no apology or smile we went back a week later for a coffee and sundays, it was still chaos. The staff seemed nice enough just badly trained.

1  Thank CANIGOONHOLIDAY
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Two Ex-friends wanted to stop at the McDonalds on Marco after a morning of fishing because it was Customer Appreciation Day and you could get a second Big Mac or Quarter Pounder for a penny with one at the regular price. I don't think I have been to a McDonalds in over a year, they were driving and buying, so I stopped with them. I personally think that when McDonalds went to their new system of preparing burgers several years ago that was a mistake but today, was the worst, I mean the very worst food I have every had at any fast food restaurant! It was fast that's for sure because they were obviously planning to sell lots of this un-delicious, unseasoned, cold burgers along with a side of cold limp oily fries. McDonalds is what it is but this is not what it is supposed to be or what it was. There is no ranking here less then Terrible or I would use it. In the past when I would stop at this location, the service was terrible and the food was average Mc D's food. Today the service was the fastest I have ever seen because all the specials were made who knows when waiting for someone to order them. The cashier was telling me what my number was, as the server was calling my number. They certainly don't appreciate their customers if they think they can get away serving food like this. I like to think I ate the Big Mac that was the penny and the one I threw out was the full price one but even for a penny it was terrible.

On another page this is the most sterile looking place I have ever seen, cold and un-inviting.

2  Thank Captain648
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The people who work here seem to mean well but their drive- through is always backed way up, inside seems to be total confusion over who does what and they run out of ingredients. I think they need a lot more staff and maybe some help for the manager.

1  Thank KayMarco