“It's typical fast food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #94 of 119 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“It's typical fast food.”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Let me get one thing straight. I don't like eating fast food. I really don't like eating at these establishments because it is extremely bad for you. However, when it's getting late and my grumpy minions want something fast, I bend every now and then.

So, we have been to this location twice in the past month or so. I actually wasn't sure where anything was the first time and just happened to see it by mere chance. I came back as a result of the service received the first time. This review only pertains to their drive-thru.

If you are headed towards I75 on N Collier Blvd, this location is sitting on the right side of the road just past W Elkcam Circle. You can't miss it.

I pull in, drive-thru it is, place our order and we are parked in about two minutes. Fast service with a smile and the food was hot.

It was the same thing the last time we went. I really hope the other reviewers weren't expecting something fabulous from a greasy fast food establishment. I mean, seriously? It's fast food!

Out of the majority of fast food restaurants we have been to, this one has been excellent in regards to service and hot food. I will probably be back when I am in town in the future just because of the convenience and good service.

Visited April 2014

marco island, FL
“STAY AWAY”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Big, big mistake if you go here. As a Marco Island resident, I have been dumb enough to go here enough that they have messed up my order well over 10 times in the past year. Today, supervisor Claudia, was laughing when I called her to tell her that her company messed up my entire office's order. She called me HUN, not once, but 4 times after I asked her not to call me that. Very unprofessional. Employees could care less. Owners only looking to push people through to claim the old mighty buck and could care less about you, the customer.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Marcoisland21
Marco Island, Florida
“Could a McD be slower?”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

These folks cannot serve a cup of coffee in within 10 minutes. They do not know enough to keep pots going during the morning and people are waiting around for it to drip. I tried to get coffee there 3 times and I will not go again, even though I like the taste of McD coffee better than that of Dunkin Donuts. At least DD has some intelligent management.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank RHFogg
Melbourne, Florida
“Good service”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

The service was good. I don't recommend the chicken nuggets because they have a weird flavor when there not warm. Other wise my visit there was well.

Visited March 2014
Nepean
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slow service, box food in fell apart and dropped food to the ground”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Worst service at a McDonalds I've ever had and that is saying a lot! Took 15 minutes for our order whichever they made 2 errors on. They then bring the food out in a box. Get home and as soon as we stepped out of the car the bottom fell out of the box dropping our dinner all over the driveway!

Visited March 2014