“Best Gym on Marco Island!!”
Review of Marco Fitness Club

Marco Fitness Club
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Marco Island's #1 fitness facility since 1981. We are Marco's best kept secret located on the northeast side of Marco just down the street from Walgreen's off of Collier Blvd. We offer a full range of fitness equipment including Marco's largest selection of free weights. We also offer treadmills, ellipticals, bikes, and circuit machines.Other services offered are massage and classes at our training center Healthy Body Fitness Center. We offer monthly memberships as low as $44.17 (monthly for an annual contract) with no sign up fees or automatic withdrawals. We also offer daily passes starting at $10.60.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

First of all, the Marco Fitness Club has been in operation over 30 years, so you know they're not a 'fly by night' operation. The owners and staff are very friendly and courteous and the equipment is well maintained. There are both free weights and machines that will let you exercise any body part you want. The members are also very friendly and all in all, it's a pleasant atmosphere to work out in!

3  Thank Marco P

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I totally enjoy my workouts at the Marco Island Fitness Center. It has a good variety of weights and weight machines to help me keep in shape. They also offer good classes taught by expert instructors. I am a cardiac patient and the Marco Island Fitness Center has been a big help to me.

2  Thank VickiGermantown