“The Place to be”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Joe's Hideout Closed
Reviewed 13 April 2014

A very relaxed environment in a cute location. There are TVs to watch sports games but also an outdoor patio to enjoy the beautiful weather. The pizza is easily the best and the most fresh on the Island (and i've tried a lot of places). One of my favorite spots.

2  Thank Chelsey G

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I visit marco every year and happened to find Joe's Hideout. Great place to watch Boston sports. The Bruins game was on and the pizza is delicious. Some of the best pizza on marco. The outdoor patio and friendly staff added to the relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Hot plate oven baked. No conveyer belt pizza here! Outside dining available. We had 2 pizzas that were great. Normally I eat a half of a medium pie. We both ate our pizzas on the spot, under the stars and southern trees, enjoying the fresh ingredients of northeast style pizza.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

This is one of the best hidden spots on Marco (located on the northern end of the island in Old Marco Village). You can always count on meeting friendly faces for a few drinks in the afternoon as I found out many times during my three month visit. The pizza is the best I had on the island and also the only place to get a real New England hot dog roll. Whether you sit inside by the bar or outside in the Key West style courtyard you're sure to have a good time. I look forward to getting back next winter to see Joe, his crew (Barbie and Dave) and the many friends I made during my stay.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Locals secret hideout! Cheap eats, great pizza. Relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff can't beat the prices.