“Bling Bargains at the Beach!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kendra's Kollections
new york
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Bling Bargains at the Beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We were walking around after dinner one night window shopping and noticed some great jewelry in at Kendra's Kollections. We made a note to come back the next day when the shop reopened. This store is conveniently located in the shops across from the Hilton. When we went back we immediately noticed that this store was boiling hot. The sweet sales person immediately apologized for the lack of cool air while their air conditioning was being serviced. A little heat never kept me from shopping so I continued to browse. This is a great place, with a tremendous selection of great, fun, stylish fashion jewelry at very reasonable prices. The sales associate was very pleasant and helpful even in the extreme heat. I don't think that I would have been as pleasant under the same circumstances. Even after the AC Service Man came in and announced that the AC would not be fixed that day she did not complain one bit - she deserves a raise! I purchased several pieces of great jewelry, many of which were beach themed. They also had some great scarves, glasses and other assorted accessories. Not to be missed!

Visited May 2014