“Authentic Italian food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We visited our friends that lives in Leatherhead. We all agreed to have a dinner outside and decided to have an Italian ,so our friend recommend Zia Vitalia Restaurant. We went there and the restaurant is full we didn't thought of calling the restaurant earlier for reservation. I don't like too crowded restaurant but our friend convinced us to try and ask the waiter if there's any table for us.There's one table leaving and the waiter ask us politely if it's alright for us to wait a little bit so they can set up and we all agreed. The atmosphere was great, you can see the staff were very attentive and friendly. Most of all the food was great I ordered food from the Specials they were really "special", we all love the food and thank God that i stayed. I loved Italian food and I've been in so many Italian Restaurant but Zia Vitalia is the best, there's so many homemade desserts to choose the one i ordered was the Tiramisu (which is to die for). The price at first i thought is expensive but when i tried the food is so worth it. I wish I lived around here, I will so miss this restaurant!:-) And to mention the Chef went out from the kitchen to greet the customers which is very nice. We really enjoyed the night, no wonder why you have lots of customers. Kudos to Team Zia Vitalia!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Went for a meal with my friends and the service was very poor. The staff did not pay much attention to us at all. Very difficult to catch their attention.
The food was fine but not amazing. Would I recommend Zia Vitalia ? Probably not.

1  Thank lm_1964
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Local to us so we visit every few months when wanting a much better meal than the pubs can offer and good value for money.
Staff all so friendly ; excellent choice on usual menu and always specials available. Dishes to suit all members of the family/tastes from basic pizza and pasta to more upmarket dishes - including my favourite calves liver.
Nothing too much trouble for this family run restaurant.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Our Valentine's Day dinner was one of the best Feb 14th's ever at a fantastically good price. The ambience was wonderful (the Specials board simply recommended love!), gentle live background music from a guitarist and singer, the tables scattered with red 'confetti' hearts, complimentary glasses of well-chilled Prosecco containing strawberries on arrival, a red rose for all the girls/ladies on leaving. The food and device was excellent - no wonder we had to wait for a cancellation before we could get a table. The new owner of Zia Vitalia is on the way to really putting his restaurant on the Surrey map.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

Probably the best italian restaurant i have ever been to and that includes italy !
eaten here so many times but sadly now moved away so no more fantastic food, including exceptioanl fish dishes, no more fantastic picked wine from Scicily, and no more freindly staff who make you so welcome. Nothing is too much for these guys even make a dish up for your tastes from there fresh selection of food. Will definately pop back when back in Surrey