“Nice place & nice friendly staff”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marianna
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Marianna
Austin, Texas
“Nice place & nice friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at Microtel Inn & Suites. The front desk staff was very helpful, friendly and accommodating. Margaret you rock! If I am ever in this area again I will stay here.

Room Tip: Get a suite if your stay is more than 3 days.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel, but very noisy. Every time someone moved upstairs, it sounded like someone was coming through the ceiling. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay and the beds were extremely comfortable! Our favorite of any hotel we stayed at on our trip. I'd definitely recommend this hotel, but try to get on the top floor. Nice Ruby Tuesdays within walking distance, too.

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank dslocke
Panama City Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

I came into town for college graduation. Had no reservations. Stopped at your establishment to look for a room. I was greeted with the up most respect by front desk advisor margaret rabon. SHe was able to put me into a room with a decent rate in a fast and appropriate manner. The rooms were very nice and the breakfast was yummy! Thank you for a great stay I will be returning.

Room Tip: Ask for margaret rabon when looking for a good rate and great service at front desk!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank SarahC3684QO
Sanibel Island, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Room was clean, well-furnished. Front desk--Margaret--was very helpful, friendly and competent. Motel is well-located. Staying here was a pleasant experience. Since we have a pet, staying at a La Quinta is a lo;t less expensive, but if that's not an alternative, we will return!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Jacksonville
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I enjoyed my stay. The staff was very warm and welcoming. I would recommend my friends and family to stay there.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

MariannaGM, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marianna, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you for taking time to submit a review. We love that you consider us your "home away from home" We strive to be that for all our guests. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Marianna.
Keystone Heights
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

when I arrived here I was treated with the utmost respect the front desk women (margraret) went up and beyond what she had to do to make sure we were extremely happy and satisfied with our stay! I stayed here about 2 years ago and wasn't treated very well the front desk clerk was talking on her cell phone when I asked for a new key card she said in a minute and continued to talk on her cell phone ignoring me. now the service is great one of the friendliest staff that I've seen. I would totally recommend this hotel.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We have a great caring staff here at the Marianna Microtel. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marianna
Comfort Inn & Suites Marianna
Comfort Inn & Suites Chipley
Marianna Inn and Suites
Marianna Inn and Suites
#7 of 12 in Marianna

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Marianna? Share your experiences!