“Poop was left on the toilet”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Marianna

Super 8 Marianna
Ranked #6 of 12 Hotels in Marianna
Warner robu
“Poop was left on the toilet”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

For 89 dollars I expected at least a clean room. The room smelled horrible. The bathroom toilet had poop. On the back of the toilet. The shower was poorly cleaned. When I tried to use the shower the water didn't drain out. When I called with the problem it was not taken care of. I honestly do not recommend place if you're going to drop 89-145 dollars on a room go some place else.

• Stayed April 2014
Chirag S, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 Marianna, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Please email us at super8marianna@gmail.com as we hope to recover your service.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

The Super 8 Motel was a very pleasant place to stay while visiting family in marianna. The staff was superb, abd very friendly. The rooms were comfortable and very clean. The also had very courteous customer service and I would gladly come back and stay whenever I am in town.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for the kind words Ms. Caitlin! We hope to see you again very soon! Hope you have a great evening!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed here for a few nights while road tripping with my friends, we've never felt so welcomed. The staff was very friendly and let me just say, this was one of the cleanest Super 8's I've ever been to. Not to mention all the amenities provided are more than worth the price! Overall, I had a pleasant stay!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you so much Ms. J-Min! We enjoyed having you and your friends stay with us! Hope you enjoyed Bear Paw!
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

My stay at Super 8 Marianna was excellent! My room was perfectly clean and the staff went out of their way to ensure that I had a comfortable stay. All very friendly! And don't miss out on the free breakfast; it is wonderful! I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be visiting again the next time I am in the area!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Thank you so much Ms. Savannah for your review and being one of our loyal guests! See you soon.
Gulfport, Mississippi
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

Upon checking into the room, we discovered that the shower drain was not working. My husband went to the front desk to report the problem, the attendant gave my husband a plunger to unclog the drain himself...WRONG ANSWER! I called and asked for my money back. The attendant came down and offered us another room. We got to the other room and I must say it was an awful old smell that met us at the door. We then discovered that there was no remote for the television. I was fed up and just wanted the night to be over by that point. I will NEVER stay here again. We were passing through and usually when passing through Marianna we stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites, but they were all booked.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Denise M
Please email us at super8marianna@gmail.com as we hope to recover your service.

Travellers are raving about these Marianna hotels