Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Marianna
Quality Inn(Marianna)
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyoung lady at front desksouth floridaroom was cleanconvenient locationinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I can see why this hotel is not part of the Carlson chain anymore because the hotel lacks appeal that would draw you away the the other 8 hotels in the area providing more amenities for the same price. Carpets were old and very worn, black mold growing under the wall paper border and the bed linens were that of 2004. The hotel has a very odd smell to it and I was told by one of the employees that mold treatment was performed on this hotel last year. I would hate to have seen what it was like before the treatments. My advise to you is even if there is no where else to stay in Marianna, you'll still come out better just sleeping in your car or driving an extra 30 minutes to Dothan.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2011

I normally like this chain. But, this location lacked cleanliness. The staff was friendly. The breakfast was typical. But, our room had a horrible smell. After traveling for 12 hours we just needed a place to rest our heads for a bit. Unfortunately, the beds were very lumpy. Im sure they would have worked with us to get another room but we were too tired to deal with it. I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2011

Older hotel, but very clean. Stoped here on way to south florida and was very suprised at the friendly staff who seemed liked family. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2011

We stayed here while traveling from Houston to Cape Canaveral. After being on the road all day we found a good deal online. We have stayed at Country Inn and Suites before and have always had a good experience, until now.

We booked a double queen, non-smoking room, and the first one they gave us was a single king, smoking. I politely went back and asked for a change, the front desk made a huge deal about it even though they could see there were four of us.

We walked into our second room, and pulled back the covers, there was hair on the sheets, the tub was still wet and had hair in it. The room was very musty and damp and the carpet was fifthly. We had been on the road for 12+ hours and were exhausted. I went to the front desk and asked for new bedding and a bottle of bleach and did it myself, she didn't even offer to clean it for us.

The one pro was the breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2011

We had two rooms reserved and always stayed at Country Inn and Suites. However, these rooms were like a llow budget motel. One room smelled of disinfectant and in the other room the smoke detector was opened and hanging off the wall by wires! Both of the rooms had phones that didn't work, peeling wallpaper and dingy carpet. I would not stay at this Hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family