Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Marianna
US$57
Travelocity
US$59
Priceline
All reviewsyoung lady at front desksouth floridaroom was cleanconvenient locationinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 December 2012

Older hotel,ragged furniture,torn carpets,housekeeping has alot to be desired.I went through 3 rooms that were not clean,got to the forth one and it was good.Kisha the girl at the desk was awsome she did everything she could to make my inconvenience corrected and she did.Above and beyond her call of duty.This could be a wonderful hotel if the owner would take notice and quit being so cheap and fix up the place.He has a wonderful foundation with his manager.Kisha and Dina,need to start over with the housekeeping staff.I was there on Christmas eve eve ther was a woman that needed help any other hotel would and did tell her to get lost.Not kisha she gave this woman a room and was willing to pay for it out of her pocket if she had to.GOD bless you girl.I would stay here again and will, all because of the wonderful people here,i know Kisha and Dina can find me a clean room.There were no bugs and a wonderful fireplace in the lobby

Room Tip: Call ahead and let someone double check the room you want
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Travelgrl2008
Reviewed 24 November 2012

This is an excellent place to stay in Marianna. We checked right in (were able to get the same room we previously had) and had a wonderful stay. The room was very clean and Sandy and her employee, Gina, could not have been nicer or more helpful to us. We had an excellent night's sleep. Very nice breakfast with assorted items to choose from. Cozy fire in the gas fireplace in the lobby. We will always stay at this Inn when traveling through the Florida Panhandle. Good places to dine - Ruby Tuesday and PoFolks.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Upon entering the room, there was an apparent musty odor that lingered all night long. The air conditioning didn't help matters. The staff was constantly taking smoke breaks in front of the hotel with guest present. The manager was on her cell phone , and slow about acknowledging your presence until she was finished. The breakfast attendant was friendly, still taking constanct smoke breaks. Employees should not be breaking in guest areas (unprofessional, and looks bad for the hotel). Breakfast was ok but no fruit option. Iron was broken, leaking water- didn't have a replacement. Housekeeper Shaun was great. They Stripped linen before we could check out had to wait for towels to bathe. Cleaning products were grocery store brand (Great Value) not industrial approved cleaners. Would not stay again.

Room Tip: " Don't stay on the 3rd floor it needs some work." View from window is of a wooded area.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2012

This Country Inn and Suites is now American Inn and Suites. It was clean and tidy. Average to above continental breakfast, with hot items on the menu. There is an outdoor pool with hot tub. I was not able to make any of the "fitness room" exercise machinery work as it supposed to; you were unable to input any info or change the speeds, inclines, etc. The manager special rate was around $65, which was somewhat below fees of others in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2012

This is a good hotel. Clean & Comortable. Breakfast is great. Very secure. Free Internet. This hotel is much better than others in town. Tour the room before you book. See for yourself. I do not think you will be disapointed. I have stayed 4 times. I'm not sure why anyone would write a negative review. I stay twice a month on business. I came here after bad experiences with other hotels in Marianna.

Room Tip: smoking & non-smoking
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Sandra S, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites - Marianna, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2012

The old Country Inns and Suites is now the American Inn and Suites. We have been under
new management since January 2012.
Please visit my property and see for your self. Bring your kids and pets. Eat my good country
breakfast, swim in my pool, use my hottub and visit our charming town of Marianna.
I assure you, you will be pleasantly surprised!