“Okay food”

Add it.
Ruby Tuesdays
Ranked #24 of 57 Restaurants in Mary Esther
Reviewed 15 June 2017

This place is not somewhere I will be frequenting anymore. The food is overpriced and the service is *always* horrible no matter the location we visit. My family travels a lot and we continuously have given Ruby Tuesdays chances, because of the location to where we are, etc., but we have had so many issues with this chain in a million different places that we put it on our list for our family to not go to again.
Salad bar is great though....thats the only good thing.

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Have been here many times over many years but tonight was about the best. Not sure what they did with the mash potatoes but they were probably the best mashed potatoes I've ever had. The top sirloin was excellent also. Enjoyed talking with our waiter also, a nice guy, gave good service....wish I could remember his name.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

My mother and I went to Ruby Tuesday before a movie about a week ago, I use to work there and use to love the food, however the staff and management has all changed since then back in 2012 and 2013, it was great back then, during our visit the waitress could clearly be overheard saying she wants to go home, I don't mind that but it affected our service, and there were only 2 other tables in our section with only 2 people but the service I could live with, the reason I will never go back to Ruby Tuesday and will warn others is due to both our burgers being half raw, so because we chose the 6.99 burgers advertised, our business isn't as important? After telling our waitress, she defended it saying that a lot of customers order it that way, well we ordered medium well, it's far from what was served. She comped the burger itself, and we were still stuck paying for 1 premium side and 2 drinks, about 9 dollars and still hungry! On top of this, the worst managers I have ever seen, avoided even coming near our table. If you want some great advice, avoid Ruby Tuesday and go to TGI Friday's, great service, managers and food!

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

We go there mainly for the salad bar... outstanding with regards to other restaurants. Sad to say most of the menu items that we have tried are nothing special. Service is good, atmosphere is pleasing, dining area and restrooms are clean. I wouldn't really call this a tourist restaurant despite the location, but I expected the food to be a bit more better than average tourist area restaurant. Food selections seem to be fast food quality with table service convenience.

Reviewed 10 January 2016

2 visits, 6 and 8 Jan, to Ruby's--good experiences. Lashante' and Katy were the waitresses, respectively. Both times I had fish with two vegetables. Fish cooked to flaky perfection--often difficult to do. I recommend it!