“OK Food”

Daddy's the Place For Ribs
Ranked #35 of 53 Restaurants in Mary Esther
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 26 April 2013

This place is both a BBQ place and a Thai place. Food is average, service is average and price is average. Ambiance is a little dated.

Reviewed 16 October 2012

Great place to stop and eat some great food. Ribs, sandwiches and Thai food. They have really added to the menu over the years. The salads are awesome, but the BBQ chicken is the best.To die for. If you want great food at a great price, then "Daddy's" is your place.

Reviewed 26 September 2011

this shanty is a great resturant- i prefer to order to go in the summer when the resturants temp is ave. 80 which is too hot for me to feel comfortable but in the winter time its perfect comfortable dinning. my order is always correct, fresh, and still hot when i get home. i love daddys bbq, it's the best bbq and thai food in this area. the prices are reasonable and the portion is plentyful.

Reviewed 30 August 2011

I was a little apprehensive when I saw the building, but went in anyway. I'm glad we did.
We had fresh spring rolls, honey chicken & shrimp w/ brown rice. Thai tea that was great, good regular tea, too. Fresh thai soup. My friend & i both ordered mild and it was perfect. Everything was great, the young lady that helped was courteous and friendly.
We will go back and recommend this little place.

Reviewed 16 November 2010

I've been a local for 25yrs and ate bbq here regularly once a week. It's now under new ownership and serving thai cuisine in addition to it's normal menue. I had the bbq chicken, potatoe salad and beans. Once their signature dish has turned into a piece of dried chicken with mushy potatoes and beans. The rest of our party had oriental dishes and faired just as bad. The place was dirty and the waiter was unfamiliar with th menue.

1  Thank jtmpIII