“Rare private beach in the Keys”
other travellers have booked this property
beautiful views
three couches upstairs
full kitchen upstairs
master bedroom upstairs
upstairs deck is 15X60
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Stephen K
London, England, United Kingdom
“Rare private beach in the Keys”
Reviewed 10 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Having this much private sandy beach front was a rare treat. We have stayed in some beautiful homes in the past 14 years in the Keys, but this was the first with so much sandy beach front which allowed us to both play beach volleyball with our teenagers and let our 9 year old build sand castles and have direct access to the sea as a change from the beautiful pool stocked with many toys. The house itself was more modest than some rentals we have stayed in the Keys but sufficient for our needs with satellite/TVs in each room.

Travelling group: Teenagers
miami, fl.
Reviewed 20 January 2015 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

Liked best: Tranquility
Liked least: can`t think of anything.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Mount Airy, Maryland
Reviewed 1 January 2015 for a stay in August 2014

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
12 Jan 2015
Unfortunately this review is less than truthful ......this guest did use the property, never asked for any type of resolution of their so called issues. I was notified via email that they left the property and wanted a full refund. I always go out of my way to make my guests as comfortable as possible if you read all my other reviews its clearly noted I will always resolve the issues I can control.....I cannot clean all the beaches in Islamorada nor are they unusable as this guest implied. These guests were on the property for less than an hour and condemned my property and the beaches of Islamorada. I never insulted or dismissed anyone I have several properties and my guests are all treated like family because most of my guests are repeat customers. My property is inspected every year by the city to maintain my license. There is no mildew or unusual moisture in my home (its typical Florida).....It is unfortunate, the keys are a very special place and perhaps not for everyone.
tslimited
Cincinnati
“Perfect for 70th Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed 17 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

My Dad's 70th birthday celebration was a wonderful time with family. We enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and view every day; and the kitchen and grills served us well for making a feast several of the nights that we were there.

Your age range 35-49
Charlotte...
Ocean Pines, Maryland
“Absolutely marvelous!!!”
Reviewed 16 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

This is the best vacation home we have ever rented! The location is great - near everything in Islamorada but in a quiet location. The owners have thought of everything (the only thing I couldn't find was an iron and a clock in the downstairs bedroom - very minor things!!). The main living quarters on the upstairs has a kitchen that is better than mine at home! Each bedroom (beds are super comfortable) has a T.V. - my two grandchildren were in heaven. The outside deck is huge and there is wonderful furniture on it. The downstairs apartment is just great! The kitchen has a full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, cooktop and microwave/convection oven. Both kitchens have every utensil, dish, pots and pans you could wish for! The full-size Whirlpool washer and dryer are wonderful. Outside there are pool floats and beach toys galore. The owners are wonderful to deal with - mostly dealt with Lisa - and very responsive to any slight problem. When we checked in, I have never seen a cleaner rental home as this one - Lisa was still there cleaning because she wanted everything to be "just perfect" as she said. Well, it was - and very clean too! Don't hesitate for one moment to rent this house - it is just fabulous for couples, families, anyone. Oh, the hot tub is a real treat!! P.S. The ocean in front of the house is really sandy and clean - I did take "water shoes" for my family and we wore them because we had some wind and jelly fish had washed in.

Liked best: Everything!
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
smobansis
Ohio
“Beautiful ocean view!”
Reviewed 8 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This house is beautiful and really well equipped. Everything was very clean and that is so important to our family. Elizabeth was attentive and we had to call her a couple times during our stay, for small things, and she answered the calls immediatly. The pool and hot tub are both fabulous and really nice sizes.

We weren't happy with that seaweed, as another reviewer mentioned. Liz said it is not as bad during certain times of the year. It did not spoil our stay, although would have preferred it not to be there.

The bottom floor of this house is an entire apartment and it too is well stocked. However, I preferred the upstairs and that fabulous porch with all the pretty outdoor seating.

There are a lot of places to go, that are close by. Robbie's was a lot of fun and there are many good eateries. We caught tuna and took the cleaned fish to two different restaurants and they cooked it for us. It was superb!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view of the ocean
Liked least: The seaweed.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Ijamsville, Maryland
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Liked best: House felt like a home from day 1
Liked least: Seaweed in the water but that's not the owner's fault!
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing