“Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Spa 33

Spa 33
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a walk into Spa 33 and we will slow your world down, then revolve it around you! We are a full service Spa. We offer Massage, Facial, Hair Services, Waxing-eyebrow, chin & lip. Combine therapies for a luxurious spa day. Our highly trained, certified and experienced staff will make sure you leave relaxed, renewed and energized. We use Dermalogica Facial Products, Onesta Hair Products, Biofreeze and Pure essential oils. Call for your appointment today! Hours Mon, Tues & Friday 9-3 Sat by appointment only.
Matlacha, Florida
“Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

I'm not a big one for massages but I have to admit that the deep tissue massage definitely helps my lower back and leg chronic pain. My wife talked me into it and now I have gone back a couple of times as I can see a difference in my walking after Nadine get done. Thanks Nadine you make a difference.

Visited November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Spa33, Owner at Spa 33, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
We are so happy that you are feeling better. Nadine does several therapeutic massages with great results. "I love what I do and I am so happy you are doing better" Nadine. Thank you for your review we really appreciate it !!!

South Whitley, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pedicures”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

We are snowbirds from Indiana who stay in Cape Coral for the winter. Love visiting Matlacha. Happened into Spa 33 for a pedicure. What a treat! Two sisters own the spa and they are just delightful. They are very concerned about providing quality care and products to their clients. I was so happy to hear that they have added hair services to their spa menu. I intend to give them a try!

I am anxious to return when we hit sunny FLA! See you this winter!

Visited February 2013
Spa33, Owner at Spa 33, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
We want to say thank you for coming into Spa 33 and for your review on Trip Advisor. We are so glad you enjoyed your pedicure and we look forward to seeing you this winter!!!! Thank you TL
St.James City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Massage by Nadine!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Best Massage Ever!!! - So relaxing. Just ask for the "Nadine Special"
It is a wonderful massage. You will "Love It!

Visited December 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Spa33, Owner at Spa 33, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Nadine is the best Massage Therapist around!!!! Thank you for your response we really appreciate it!!!!!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not miss Spa 33!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Spa 33 is an incredible place for
Massage, Skin care, hair and nails! You will feel a renewable energy during your visit and look forward to your next appointment! The best massage I have experienced!

Visited December 2013
Spa33, Owner at Spa 33, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Thank you for your response it is really appreciated!!!! TL
Saint James City, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This was one of the Best things that's happen to me.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

A neighbor of mine was picked as the Hooker of the month and received a free body massage and she called Nadine and ask if she could give it to me as I've been battleing Cancer and had just gone through radiation to the liver. Nadine said I want you to keep the body massage and tell her she is going to get one also. Well I can't say any thing but wonderful things, I feel better than I have in years and was treated like a Queen.
Many Thanks to everyone there. I'm so Happy your doing good with your new shop and wish you nothing but Happiness.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank MadgeCella
Spa33, Owner at Spa 33, responded to this review, 22 December 2013
We enjoy supporting local fundraising groups in the Matlacha, Pine Island area and the Matlacha Hookers is a great organization!! We try to make sure that our clients are taken care of and we are so greatful for all our clients. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank You, TL