“Not just for fishing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fishing Charters, Inc.

Fishing Charters, Inc.
Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Not just for fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

Enjoyed our sunset sightseeing tour with Capt. Rick. He was knowledgeable about wildlife (including local hotspots...) as well as the general area. Handicap accessible, too. Perfect mix of commentary and quiet.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank VirginiaNan
captrick22, General Manager at Fishing Charters, Inc., responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Thank you for your business, next time we will wait longer for the moon to rise.
Captain Rick

Cape Coral, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Exceptional Tours!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2013

This is a great way to see the Matlacha/Cape Coral coast from the water. Captain Rick was very knowledgeable without being to chatty about the surroundings. Any questions we had about what we were seeing he could answer. Going in the mangroves, we saw wildlife we don't usually see from the road and got great pictures.

Visited September 2013
4 Thank Rotts4me
Thank You for your business I hope to see you again.
Captain Rick
florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Time - Plenty of Fish and Wildlife”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2013

I had a wonderful time fishing with Captain Rick out of Matlacha. I am a novice fisherman and I was interested in both fishing and enjoying the scenery and wildlife. Captain Rick found the fish - was in the middle of a bunch of speckled trout and was catching them one after another. Also caught mangrove snapper. As a bonus, we saw dolphin, 2 manatees, a bull shark sunning itself in shallow water, stingrays and jellyfish. All in all, it was a wonderful day out on the water. The boat was very comfortable and easy to move around to catch fish and see the wildlife. I highly recommend Captain Rick and the Miss Mattie. I would do it again anytime.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank fsubird
captrick22, General Manager at Fishing Charters, Inc., responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Thank You!! I'm happy that you enjoyed your charter ans I look forward for your continued business.
Captain Rick Brothers