“Affordable Fun!”

Andretti Thrill Park
Ranked #12 of 75 things to do in Melbourne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Andretti Thrill Park has been entertaining guests for the past 16 years. People from all over the country have come here to enjoy the best in family entertainment. We are centrally located on Florida's famous Space Coast offering safe and unique attractions for guests of all ages to enjoy. Today, the park features 5 go-kart tracks, 18 miniature golf, laser tag arena, batting cages, paddle boats, rock wall, indoor ropes course, spinning coaster, a train ride, kiddie rides, a professional playground and the largest video arcade in the Space Coast packed with 150 of the latest state of the art video games as well as a great assortment of prizes that can be redeemed for tickets. The park is also home to Andretti Snacks which offers home made pizza, burgers, chicken platters, ice cream and other finger foods.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ellicott City, Maryland
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Affordable Fun!”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I took my 23, 18 and 16 year olds here for some Spring Break fun. It was well worth it. There is plenty to do. I enjoyed the go carts and miniature bowling alley most. As mentioned in another review, some go carts are faster than others. That makes the fun even better when attempting to overtake a family member. I would definitely recommend doing the online purchase before going. You will save a lot of money. I don't think an all-day pass is necessary, as we did plenty withint the 3 hour time frame we had. We selected the coupon for 3 hours plus a $10 game card. Enjoy!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank latkwat13

Jupiter, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Guys being kids”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Took my 19 year old college son there for his birthday. Had great fun: 2 adult go cart track, rock wall, batting cages and arcade. Some go carts faster than others. Some middle aged men drivers crazier than others. Get good discount coupons on their website. We did the 2 hour deal which was plenty on a Friday afternoon not to crowded. Fun!

1 Thank scappellee
North Toronto, Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Pricey but fun”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

My kids loved the arcade and the go-carts. The mini-putt is fun too but could use a bit of a facelift. All-in-all, a fun day!

Visited March 2012
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Respect your customers. Andretti could be awesome.”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Andretti has the what it takes to be awesome. Customer service needs to be improved. Father of two responsible teens. When i pay over $100 for three of us to ride go-carts for a couple of hours, I expect to be treated respectfully. I have been there several times in the last couple months and I always go away disappointed. I don't appreciate employees talking down to and yelling at customers. You can't have a zero bumping policy on go-cart tracks like that. I constantly see people getting sent off the track when they've been accidentally bumped or cut off. People come here to have fun.
I know there is a fine line when it comes to safety, but the new management is a little overboard. Do you really need an off duty state trooper hanging on the railings of the tracks. If so, maybe i should be worried about bringing my family back.
I also don't appreciate an employee hole punching and then ripping our armbands off the minute they expire. Hello, you big bully, my daughter would have like to kept hers for her collection. (ie its like a ski resort coming up and ripping off your lift pass as you are finishing your day skiing)
Everything else is pretty good. Nice arcade, restaurant and general facilities.

Visited February 2012
Merritt island, Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“What a Blast”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

My wife and I took our grandson of 6 yrs old to this place and we all had a terrific time. I believe that we had such a great time mostly because it was not terribly crowded. Sad for business, however great for us. We were able to ride on the go-carts and get right back on after finishing a ride. No wait line at all!!! We also did the putt putt golf and this was good also. We then took our grandson to the Laser Tag and this was also great and wore me out to do this. I then found that they had batting cages which I thought would be more money if you wanted to participate with this. I was wrong, it was included. There also was no one there so there was no wait and I was the only one using the batting cages. I tried all (5) different styles of pitching. Fast baseball, medium, slow and fast-slow softball. It was the best. I'm no spring chicken and I had a wonderful time with this. I can't wait to go again.!! They are offering discount coupons which allow up to 1/2 off regular price.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Sweepygolf14
FastTeddy, Manager at Andretti Thrill Park, responded to this review, 12 December 2011
Thanks for the great review! We're glad you got to take advantage of the slow season and get the park to yourself!