“Gotta have some Del's!”

Dining options: After-hours
Highland Village, Texas
“Gotta have some Del's!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Great place to stop on the way home from the beach. Kids loved getting a hot dog and ice cream. Ice cream and shakes are the best. Limited parking and outdoor seating but I hope Del's Freeze exists for generations of beach goers to come! Great prices!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Laurelwright

Lakeland, Florida
“Great Ice cream, great prices!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

This place has been here forever! A great stop for ice cream, and that's all I've ever had from here. But you cant beat the prices!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Mark S
Melbourne, Florida, United States
“Great soft ice cream!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This is really a great little place to get soft ice cream! Reminds me of my youth going to a small ice cream stand off of the main road. Exactly that. The ice cream is great with a lot of different ways to get your sweet tooth taken care of. Not a lot of room to sit down but never had a problem getting a seat. The only negative I have ever had is a middle aged woman behind the counter that is just in a horrible mood every time we go! It puts a damper on would be a perfect little stop and get away for ice cream! Everything else is just wonderful and always busy! I would make this a five star rating if I could catch her just one time smiling! :)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank SgtMajH
Viera, Florida
“Best Soft Serve Ice Cream in the Area”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

First, it's not in a bad area of town. It's on US-1 in an older area of Melbourne, but not a bad area. Now for my review. I don't live near here, but whenever I come buy I have to stop for a freeze--my favorite. I grew up working for Dairy Queen and Del's mix surpasses the best of DQ's anywhere in the US. Try it next time you come here.

1 Thank Randy_G_FL
“Get the Boston Shake!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We love Del's Freeze! Delicious soft serve at beyond reasonable prices! Definitely a gem...no wonder it's been around so long!

1 Thank Rphmommy