“change is needed”

Ranked #118 of 451 Restaurants in Melbourne
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 2 October 2013

dustins quality in the last two years when down.i used to go in almost 5 days a week between two and four and order a medium rare hamburger and it would be perfect i even tipped the guy now the have a new cook its been about 4 months and the guy cant cook a medium rare hamburger right.the only time i would suggest eating there between two and four is when the older cook is working hes in his late 50s or when a young cook kinda big with glasses is working they both know quality and have what it takes.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

This is an example of an established restaurant that has lost it's way. My food was reheated, but not really, everything was cold. They tried pulling an old restaurant trick. Our waitress brought two salad plates to our table, I went to the salad bar,once I returned to my table, the waitress informed me my meal didn't come with the salad and I could get it for $3, I told her I didn't want it and offered her the plate back. She said don't worry about it, but it ended up on the bill anyway. Needless to say, I didn't fall for it and refused to pay it. The waitress made me feel like I was an inconvenience to her and very rude. This was a very disappointing experience and if this is the norm, there will soon be a, closed sign on the door.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Dustins is always fresh and fast!!! The quality of meat used is good and the sauces add just the right "kick". The bread is always soft and tasty. We enjoy eating at Dustins cause it's like no other BBQ in town. It would be awesome if Dustins added an outdoor seating area and offered families to dine with their pets, making it truly family friendly.

Reviewed 9 May 2013

I just call to get a price for a Catering I was asked to for a moment while waiting I could here the catering manager talking to another employer and using foul words, and then telling me I do not need as much food I want for my event. Not Good

Reviewed 2 May 2013

pulled pork plate with unlimited salad bar, yummy. I will go back next time I don't feel like making my own at home.It was delicious and vvery friendly service.