“Good&Fun”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Melbourne, Florida
“Good&Fun”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Chilis was good. I love their family friendly service. I also like their kids chicken and their mandarin oranges. My dad loves the tvs and how they play football and other sports. The waitresses are very nice and I always enjoy going there. If I cant go to my favorite restaurant I always head off to Chilis. They have a lot of choices on the menu and I always try something new every time I go there. It is best to go during the dinnertime because lots of people go during lunch.

Visited December 2013

Palm Bay, Florida, United States
“New menu is a nice change”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I like that they change up the menu to add new items. I work nearby and go about once a week. The new Mex menu is very good.

Visited March 2014
Melbourne, Florida
“keep it up”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

this is a remake of the old possum crossing owned by squid lips. some of our favorites plus some new twists such as a buffet at lunch everyday and sun-wed at night. the food was seasoned well and they had a good variety the night we were there, they also have a soup and salad bar. to help combat waste they have 2 prices for the buffet. one if you eat everything on your plate and one if you don't. i hope they keep up the quality and seasoning of the food and rotation of the buffet. one negative was the buffet wasn't kept the night we went and some of the food looked yucky until it was, but it wasn't bad for just opening

• Visited February 2014
Cocoa, Florida
“Freezer-to-fryer. Nothing original here.”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We have gone to chili's enough over the years to have tried most of the menu and well...meh! It's no imagination freezer to fryer jive. The only thing they ever had was the southwest egg rolls and now that I can get them in the supermarket frozen section, I don't ever have to go back.

Visited September 2013
Rockledge, Florida
“Strawberry Margarita, Strawberry Shake with a kick!”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Dinner at Chili's since we were dating (over 20 years1) The Strawberry Margarita was FANTASTIC! It was like the best shake ever with a kick!

My husband had a steak and I helped myself to some of his mashed potatos, WOW! They were really good. Smooth & creamy and the cheese & smokey bacon topping ws to die for!

A margarita & those potatos are woth the trip!

• Visited November 2013