“surprise”

Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We decided to go here on a trip to Melbourne since we had never tried Polish food previously. Enjoyed the pierogies(wish they had a sampler plate with some of each of the 3 types they offer). Really liked the outlaw potato pancake. The beef stroganoff was also pretty good although it was different than I had eaten before. The dessert crepe was excellent, the apple cake was somewhat dry though. Their beer selections were good as well. Service was quick and efficient(dinner took about an hour for appetizer, soup, entrée, and dessert. Overall a good surprise. We would go back again

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Went for lunch here after reading some of the reviews. It didn't disappoint. The restaurant looks very plain on the outside, but the service and food are good. We went for the taster platter as a light lunch option, it was great. The service was good and the bill moderate. We will certainly go back to try it for dinner

2  Thank 25lilith
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Last night my husband and I had a delightful evening our Date Night. I really enjoyed the Potato Pancake my husband kindly shared his tender and tasty Veal Cutlet. Best Schnitzel this side of the Atlantic. Can't wait for our next visit. The staff were attentive and very kind.

Reviewed 19 December 2013

There are lots of great reviews of this restaurant and after trying it....I must agree. Worth noting that usually I find that people overate most places....not the case here!

Went with 4 other people and we ordered different dishes and shared....everything was outstanding. The potato perogis are amazing. The Outlaw Potato Pancake dish was terrific....and to top it off, the desert crepes were off the chart good.

Don't be fooled by the location (in a strip mall)....the food is well prepared, homemade and wonderful. Don't miss this one!

3  Thank GJW184
Reviewed 7 November 2013

POTATOES SHOULD BE UNIVERSALLY COOKED JUST THE WAY THIS RESTAURANT COOKS THEM! Crispy and flaky on the outside, warm and soft on the inside!

I was very very impressed by the overall experience at this restaurant. Very beautiful interior decoration, great service by the staff, delicious food, and fairly priced. It's physical location is the only thing that is misleading. However, one should never judge the book by its cover. I recommend it to all!

2  Thank JamaicanMeLOCO