“Really neat place.”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Half restaurant. Half beer bar. Half biergarten. The third half is new.
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Really neat place.”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Not being a drinker I put off trying this place. To my surprise the food was really decent I had the French dip with frys and rings and enjoyed everything. The wife had ribs with homemade mac n cheese. She really enjoyed the mac n cheese, the ribs were good too..

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Chefbart

Indialantic, Florida
“Awesome Burgers, Cold Beer, Fast Friendly Service”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

So I don't eat here all the time but when you want an awesome hamburger, French fries and cold beer, this is the place. Always Friendly and Fast service, great food and nice cold beer. I have not tried any other of their menu items but one day I will.

Visited July 2014
Palm Bay, Florida
“Don't understand the hype”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We were turned on to this place by a friend who said they had "the best wings." My husband is a wing connoisseur and is quite picky about them. He ordered and told the server how long he would like them to be cooked because he likes them EXTRA crispy. As soon as they came out I knew it was all wrong. They were rubbery and not even a hint of crispy to them. We sent them back and instead of frying up a new batch they stuck the same ones (with sauce on them and all) back in the fryer. The wings came out nice and crispy but the sauce was now somewhat burnt. My burger, however, was very good and the fries were great. I can't forget to mention that the service was very good. We may return but definitely not for the wings.

• Visited May 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Beer, Beer, Beer oh, and Food”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Talk about a beer selection - you've hit the jackpot here if you are in Melbourne. Just a great list of draught beers to select from.

We didn't go here for the beer, that was just icing on the cake. You may expect typical bar food when you walk in but this place seems to be more of a gastropub which a menu for everyone. Had the Beef on Weck which was great and would highly recommend it. There were so many items on the menu I wanted to try but that will have to wait for the next visit.

Staff was friendly. It got really busy while we were there and it seemed they were stretched a bit thin but nothing too bad.

Definitely worth going back.

• Visited July 2014
Merritt Island, Florida, United States
“Great food and awesome beer list.”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We recently visited Coasters after not having been there awhile. Only reason is that it gets REALLY busy during sporting events. We went early on a Saturday and were SO happy we did. My husband had the Reuben which was amazing. I had the Mahi wrap - both were more than we could finish. What I love about them is the selection of beer and cider. They have local brews, other craft brews, hard to find brews. The service is also top notch. My only complaint is its hard to find a seat sometimes - so I recommend going EARLY :)

• Visited July 2014