As the Father of the Bride, I have to say that this was a grrrrrreat experience. We had a block of rooms and I for one thought everything was great!! From the housekeeping staff to the front desk to the dining room, to the deck to the beach even to the front door......I found everyone friendly and willing to do what was needed.....and done with a smile and a thank you!!
The only name I remember was Nicole at the front desk. She was very friendly, very knowledgeable and answered all my questions with a smile. The entire staff was great with me and my family.
I walked my daughter down the dunes to be married. The setup was great and the wedding coordinators were excellent.....had everything under control. We had a great time watching my daughter and fiance take their vows.
As I was with my single son and married son and grandson, I saw lots of the pool and beach. The beach was quite clean and those watching over were ever vigilent and friendly and helpful. Lots of info on the beach conditions. Pool area was clean and enjoyable. The only thing wrong was that we couldn't get my grandson out of the pool......age 3 yrs!! :>))
The rooms were clean and the staff very friendly. They even helped collecting my Tuxes the day after.....all with a smile!! Internet worked great. Restaurant was also excellent. The breakfasts were great as were the evening meals.....and reasonable in price. The service at all times was with a smile and politeness. Also the view of the ocean was great.
Thank you for making my daughter's wedding a wonderful success and our stay pleasant. May the Lord bless you in the coming days for all you've provided for me and my family!!
God Bless......Jack York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront Hotel is located on Florida's Space Coast within minutes of Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach, Brevard Zoo, Washington Nationals Baseball, Port Canaveral, world class golf courses, and is just one hour from Orlando, Walt Disney World, Sea World and Universal Studios. Business travelers visiting Harris Corporation, Northrop Grumman, Intersil, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Rockwell Collins, Patrick Air Force Base or NASA will find Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront Hotel the perfect location to meet, relax and work with over 16,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, complimentary hotel shuttle service to and from the Melbourne International Airport and complimentary high speed Internet access throughout the hotel. Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront Hotel offers large selection of guest rooms ranging from standard rooms that overlook the courtyard to coastal rooms that look up and down the ocean to elegant oceanfront guest rooms and suite with private balconies. Enjoy a delicious meal at MARiSOL, our oceanfront restaurant, or a refreshing cocktail in Surfside Lounge, our oceanfront bar and deck. When evening comes, enjoy the warm ocean breezes while relaxing to live music on our one of a kind, 6000sq.ft. Ocean Deck, the best oceanfront deck in all of Brevard County. A popular spot for hotel guests to mingle with locals as the Crowne Plaza offers live entertainment on the oceanfront deck Thursday's, Friday’s and Saturday’s, March through August. Resort style amenities and most direct beach access of any Melbourne Beach hotel makes the Crowne Plaza Melbourne a popular choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Odigeo, Expedia, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront Hotel Melbourne
- Melbourne Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront Florida