Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfront
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$217
US$189
Residence Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$106
  • Beachfront
US$126
US$114
HolidayInn.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$106
La Quinta
Days Inn Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$83
2,365 results
All reviewssleep numberbunk bedswet barfloor to ceiling windowsocean viewwrap around balconypool barjacuzzi tublarge balconycorner roomwinn dixieseparate bedroomsliding glassrooms face the oceanlou's bluesmini fridgeliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 December 2013

1) Front desk staff very helpful and pleasant from first greeting through entire stay. Front desk person just helped me cut open my newly bought flashlight for my morning run!

2) Suites are spacious and would be great for a family with one or 2 kids- there are bunk beds in the corridor with a separate master bedroom.

3) Overall, could use some updating- closet door is hanging off hinge and the towel hook is missing from behind the door, some paint peeling and front door handle comes off easily.

4) LoVE the sound of the ocean- practically just outside the balcony. Great ocean views.

5) Will try to stay here again

6) Bed is soft and the pillows have no support. However, the sound of the ocean does lull me to sleep nicely

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank PJg8r
Reviewed 29 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Arrived on a Friday for two night stay. We had booked before it was put on their web site that pool & hot tub would be closed over our stay so we didn't know it till night before we arrived when rechecking their web site for something else. Front desk was willing to cancel our reservation, without penalty, but we didn't want to look for another place and pay high weekend price. I asked for some refund of Club Carlson points and they said they would do that plus gave us a jacuzzi suite. We got a piña colada at bar for $8...very good. Wal Mart is across street so got breakfast things to eat on balcony each morn. Ocean has sea weed and brown muck at time we were there so we didn't go in but crashing of waves made me want to stay on balcony all day! We went to Kennedy Space Center and was surprised at what all there was to do there. Spent 6 hours there and could have stayed longer but we were tired and wanted to get back to Radisson before dark. we did not eat at Lena's restaurant at hotel. Very small and bit pricey. We ate dinner at Friendly's by Wal Mart and at Cantina Dos Amigos where the deep fried chimichangas were great.

Room Tip: Higher floor as you don't have to worry about people seeing you from beach. We were in 1410 which was great . There are 16 floors.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed there over the weekend in October. We had the corner suite on the 6th floor. It had an amazing view. I had a few things planned for the day but stayed all the time in the wrap around balcony! The room was good size and clean...the suite could use a little updating. But the highlight was the view even from the bedroom.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Waqas A
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for a week on business. The hotel stay was in the"very good" category as in my opinion all main ingrediayents were catered for: free wifi, spacious rooms overlooking the sea, pool, friendly staff etc. I would most defibately bring back my whole family if I were to visit Florida on vacation.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business