2,474 results
All reviews sleep number bunk beds wet bar ocean view pool bar wrap around balcony jacuzzi tub corner room large balcony winn dixie sliding glass rooms face the ocean lou's blues mini fridge living area high floor cocoa beach
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We were surprised to have a large room. Living room with sliding glass door to balcony, and bedroom with another large sliding glass door. Two tv's. Hallway has a small sink, counter, and refridgerstor. Very clean, and nice staff. We were on the 4th floor and it felt like we were sitting in the ocean! The pool is nice. Not within walking distance of much, only due to no sidewalks along road. Stores are close by. We did not eat at inhouse restaurant, but I dif peek at menu, and did appear somewhat pricy. Outside bar at pool was nice, and appeared to have some nice drinks and lunch fare.

Room Tip: All floors are ocean front. Loved the 4th, 3rd could be even better.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We stayed here 2 years ago at the height of a tropical storm.

Back in the USA we needed a beach front hotel in Florida ,,,

On arrival our room wasn't available ...we checked in and came back to chaos in the reception area ,,,,the staff we simply overwhelmed ...

Eventually we got the room key and set of the find the room ...first problem ...the ancient lifts ...far to slow and again snowed under by the number of people also looking to find their rooms too...

Towels for the room followed 45 minutes after we got into the room

Now the real fun ( actually quite embarrassing ) ...the restaurant ...a very pleasant restaurant manager greeted us..showed us to our table ....our order taken ....starters brought with gin & tonics ...but then the restaurant phone started giving crazy ...it became obvious that room service was also being managed by said manager..but here's the thing ...he DELIVERED room service as well

The poor man was inundated ...

Our good experience is best summed up by my wife stating she would never ever dine in the hotel again

This hotel needs serious investment ..slow lifts...a memorable , for all the wrong reasons , in the restaurant ....I stay in Radisson hotels all over the world and every one of them beats this hands down for a quality stay / dining experience

Come on Radisson ...this is simply NOT good enough

Chris

Room Tip: Stay as close to ground level to avoid those lifts
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bwlchtocynman
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This hotel stay was one of the most important of my life. I was given the opportunity to reunite with my children I have not seen in over 20 years. I carefully chose this hotel because of it's location being beach side and close to restaurants, shopping etc. I could not have chosen a better place. I have traveled all over the world and to every state and I have to say this was by far one of the best hotel stays I have ever encountered. The staff was fantastic. So helpful and so professional. Every room has floor to ceiling glass with an ocean view so it is fantastic to wake up to. The hotel is close to everything you could want. 30 min to Kennedy Space Center, about an hour to all of the Orlando theme parks, Disney, Universal etc.. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Space Coast. It is not only very nice, but also an outstanding value for what you receive. Thank you for a wonderful experience. Everyone went above and beyond to ensure my reunion was exceptional. Special thanks to Andrew the front desk representative.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dennis W
Reviewed 3 March 2014

We reserved several rooms for our daughters wedding. Got a great discounted price. Unfortunately our room (mom and dad) was not very clean. There was hair hanging on the door of the bathroom and hair and dust behind and under the bed. We only received one wash cloth and 2 towels. There was only one thin cover for the sleeper sofa and I don't think the fitted sheet on the sleeper was fresh. It was on the sleeper when we arrived.Great friendly staff though. The food in their cafe was expensive and not very good. $3 for a cup of regular coffee. You would think at $179 a night you might get free coffee and maybe a cookie.The common areas were clean. The view was beautiful but I think next time we will stay at the Hilton for a few more dollars.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 March 2014

One can't go wrong with a Radisson, and this was proven true at my most recent business trip to Melbourne. The hotel is very clean, easy to find on the main road, well maintained (I of course got s room upgrade) and oceanview fabulous. The staff is quite friendly. Other than a minor irritation of my room clock having been set 20 min ahead by previous occupant (perhaps) --which made me hurry in the morning unnecessarily -- I had a very pleasant stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business