US$132
US$122
Courtyard
US$83
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$95
HolidayInn.com
US$161
US$143
Hilton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$95
Candlewood Suites Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$90
Days Inn by Wyndham Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
US$71
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

2,465 results
All reviewssleep numberbunk bedswet barpool barwrap around balconyocean viewjacuzzi tubcorner roomlarge balconywinn dixiesliding glassrooms face the oceanlou's bluesmini fridgeliving areahigh floorcocoa beach
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Came up for Spring Break, my husband, my four year old, and I. Last time we stayed at the Crown Plaza, but decided to try this one as it was a bit cheaper. Great choice! Once we got to our room the A.C. Was not working, but called and it was fixed. View is breath taking!

Only drawback is the elevators. Almost always a wait for them as there are only two. Never too long, just frustrating.

We will most likely return again!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ashley M
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My family of 3 and I stayed here last week and I thought it was wonderful. We actually came here after our first hotel was a complete dump and I was able to give a great sigh of relief after I saw our room. The view was unbelievable. The room was clean, modern, and attractive. I hope to come back. The pool area could be a little nicer perhaps or less basic (add some plants?), but it was adequate and my son liked the very warm, heated water. My one complaint is that the breakfast buffet was a complete rip off - over priced and for what we got, should have been included. Stay here and head somewhere else for food, it is otherwise fantastic!

2  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed 21 March 2014

First of all, as everyone has already pointed out - the view. Amazing. It turns out that when you pay for the room, the ONLY thing you are paying for is the view.

We normally stay within the Hilton brand of hotels. I was nervous to try a Radisson, but the Hilton and Doubletree couldn't accommodate our family in one room. I figured our stay would be comparable to the Hampton inn that we're accustomed to when we travel. I was wrong. If anyone is reading this and debating about staying here, I wouldn't. You will get the same view from any hotel as long as its beach side.

We checked in late after several flight delays. The girl at the desk was quiet and took my credit card, had me sign something indicating that I was going to be charged and gave us keys. We got to our room and my son went to the bathroom. He came out with a tissue in his hand hollering that he had almost caught a cockroach in the bathroom but had scared it into the bedroom.

My cellphone notified me that I had an email. It was from my credit card company, and the front desk transaction had been declined. For some reason they had tried to charge my card 200 dollars more than the price of the room for 4 nights. When we called the front desk they told us that they were charging 50 dollars PER NIGHT for 'incidentals'. No where during booking or during check in was I made aware of this. Eventually they took that charge off and only charged for the 4 nights.

The bathroom was dirty. Not like it needed to be cleaned, but like it needs to be remodeled, or re-grouted perhaps. It was small, and there was no vent fan. The second entrance into the bathroom wouldn't lock.

Housekeeping was unbelievably slow. Normally it wouldn't have bothered me, but it happened EVERY day. It was after 4 pm every day before we had clean towels. When we asked the front desk about it we were told that they were full and things were busy. At one point my husband had to go get towels from the front desk because he was tired of waiting to be able to shower.

Their big deal on their website is these suites have sleep number beds. Ours didn't work. I've read many reviews that say these beds didn't work at this hotel. Maybe stop bragging about it unless you plan on fixing / replacing them?
Functionality goes a long way when you're traveling as a family. How about outlets that are accessible? Or outlets that are usable and that I don't need to pick to either have light from the lamp or a charged cell phone? How about a second dresser? We had four people in the FAMILY suite, and three drawers in the bedroom, for 4 people for 4 days. The bunk bed was way too close to the ceiling to make it a very functional sleeping space.
The "in room coffee" is a joke. It makes ONE cup at a time. There is no coffee in the lobby either. We drove to starbucks every day for coffee, because we didn't want to pay for the hotel restaurants breakfast.

There are two elevators in the whole hotel. The lobby area where they are located is a small area that was constantly filled with people waiting to get on, and there was no room to get off. It was a mess. We were on the 6th floor and would often take the stairs because of how slow the elevators were.
In the bedroom there was door that had a deadbolt on it that opened to a closet that housed the AC unit and some pipes. Without it being bolted, it wouldn't stay closed. Eventually we stuffed our boarding passes in the top to keep it from opening.

All in all, this was about the level of quality I'd expect from a Ramada or Days Inn, not at all what I would have expected from a Radisson.

I was sincerely hoping to become a fan of Radisson, and have a new favorite hotel chain to enjoy. Unfortunately, based on this experience, I will likely never stay in one of these hotels again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel and your room during your stay, including the dirty bathroom and the slow elevators. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience as your comments are valued and will be used to consider improvements in the future.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Hotel room was excellent and staff graciously selected a lower number room oceanfront to accomodate my handicap access, although I am still "relatively mobile." The maintenance and "room supplies" were about adequate, i.e., balconies need painting and toilet paper and extra non-decaf coffee were hard to come by (their supply truck hadn't arrived yet?). Also, the key-access mechanical room in my suite was opened during my absence and left opened. This was a bit odd as the deadbolt for the door is on the inside of the door where, possibly, someone could be hiding. All-in-all tho, the stay was relaxing and I would stay there again (or maybe next door at the Hilton).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 17 March 2014

What a shame! This hotel has the potential to be a really nice place - in looking around, it has the foundation layout to be great, but it is severely neglected. It is dirty, disorganized and understaffed. We were sorely disappointed and expected much more from a Radisson property. It is cramped and claustrophobic. It is EXTREMELY overpriced for the condition and service received. We were in what is called the Family Suite which boasts a King Master Bedroom, a Queen Sleeper Sofa and Bunk Beds. The top bunk was so close to the ceiling that our 7 year old bumped her head repeatedly and there were no blankets for either bunk. There were only 4 towels so our kids shared and there was only one shampoo/conditioner - in a Family Suite! Besides that, the bathroom, which has two entrance doors, was no bigger than a closet and you have to maneuver yourself when closing the doors - pitiful!! Pool towels had to be obtained from the front desk most of the time, as the pool bar was always out. The one time we were able to get towels from there, the attendant was rude about it - as he also served as the bartender and was obviously more interested in a tip-generating transaction. At check-in, the front desk staff made it very obvious that they were overwhelmed - housekeeping was running behind in room preparation and at 3:30, none of the 5 families ahead of us in line were able to get their rooms yet. This property is in desperate need of new management and some attention by Radisson. With a little investment and customer service training, this property would have repeat clientele instead of just the one-hit visitors, because I can't imagine anyone returning there voluntarily.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
1  Thank K S
CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.