2,487 results
All reviews sleep number bunk beds wet bar ocean view wrap around balcony pool bar jacuzzi tub large balcony corner room winn dixie sliding glass rooms face the ocean lou's blues mini fridge living area high floor cocoa beach
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Radisson hotel for our Spring Break vacation. We absolutely loved it! THE OCEAN VIEW IS AMAZING. The rooms are big and clean. No complaints from us! The only thing I would recommend is to bring your own chairs to lay out at the beach (or you can rent them for 10$ a day). We requested a microwave in our room so we could make lunches and whatnot! The elevators are slower than normal but its not bad at all! Definitely going back soon!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Laurence G
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Just checked out of this hotel and must say after reading past reviews, I was pleasantly surprised. It is old and needs some renovation but I have no complaints. I was on the 12th floor corner unit with a wrap around balcony and the view was fantastic! The room was clean and all the staff were very nice with the exception of one waitress in the restaurant. It does appear to be understaffed. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 25 March 2014

As stated before, the elevators are very slow. Always had to wait for it. We had the bed and breakfast package. The front desk failed to give us the slip of papers for breakfast, which caused chaos at the breakfast area. I was going to order the American breakfast which is included in the bed and breakfast package, when I see one of the cooks filling orders from the buffet. So, I got the buffet and saved myself a wait, which is all you can eat btw. They will bring your drink to you. One drink. Choose wisely if you want cereal from the buffet. There is a traffic light at this hotel for easy driving. Walmart is across the street. The beach view is amazing. No problems in our room at all. Everything worked. And they do put a hold on your credit card for incidentals.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Magic1987
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Came up for Spring Break, my husband, my four year old, and I. Last time we stayed at the Crown Plaza, but decided to try this one as it was a bit cheaper. Great choice! Once we got to our room the A.C. Was not working, but called and it was fixed. View is breath taking!

Only drawback is the elevators. Almost always a wait for them as there are only two. Never too long, just frustrating.

We will most likely return again!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ashley M
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My family of 3 and I stayed here last week and I thought it was wonderful. We actually came here after our first hotel was a complete dump and I was able to give a great sigh of relief after I saw our room. The view was unbelievable. The room was clean, modern, and attractive. I hope to come back. The pool area could be a little nicer perhaps or less basic (add some plants?), but it was adequate and my son liked the very warm, heated water. My one complaint is that the breakfast buffet was a complete rip off - over priced and for what we got, should have been included. Stay here and head somewhere else for food, it is otherwise fantastic!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family