“george- personal review”

Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Miami, United States
“george- personal review”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

excellent rooms, very clean I feel the kitchen should have a microwave or some type of way to warm up some food. The extra sink in the room , other then the bathroom sink was a big plus. beautiful ocean view clean swimming pool nice size balconies

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (377)
  • Arabic first
Durham, NC, United States
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Our stay could not have been better. We had a suite and an adjoining room which were spacious and kept neat and clean. The thing that impressed me the most was that no matter what, "everyone" on staff was efficient, courteous and professional. There was "always" a smile and greeting, even in passing. I promise, I will return.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Ft. Myers Beach
Reviewed 31 July 2014

We always love coming to Melbourne so we can stay at the Radisson on the beach. Every room faces the Atlantic Ocean. We enjoy watching the surfers, swimmers, and waking up in the morning to see the sea turtle trails that lead to their nests. The beach is user friendly and the pool is nice. We will return.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I worked at the Radisson in La Crosse, WI for 2 years so I know what good customer service is. I had yet to stay at a hotel that met my expectations until I stayed here. My boyfriend and I were on a trip together and when we checked in they upgraded us to a jacuzzi suite! The view was breathtaking. Standing by the window felt like you were flying over the beach. The room was very clean and extremely roomy. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Indianlantic, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Had a great time at Radisson Indianlantic Ocean front hotel. Was beautiful, our room was very nice and very clean, the staff was very nice, and the pool and beach area very great. We will be coming back again for sure.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The good: The views are amazing! We watched the sunrise with our coffee on our balcony in the morning, and then watched the sun set over the river out the room door in the evening. We stayed on the 11th floor. We never really had an issue with the elevators. There was only one time that we had to wait an extended time, and that was Sunday morning, when all of the weekend traffic was checking out.

The bad: The bed was horrible. I know it is a Sleep Number bed, but obviously we couldn't find our perfect sleep number. If you do the bed and breakfast combo, be ready to have the same options on the breakfast buffet every morning. We would have liked to see some variety, but the food was tasty.

The ugly: One of the waitresses in the restaurant was chastising the sweet older lady who was the greeter/hostess about messing up some room charges for tips. We could overhear the whole conversation, and we were disappointed. We had great waitresses for two days, and then the other two days, they seemed annoyed that they had customers to deal with. I overheard another customer ask to see a breakfast menu, and this customer was told that when they are busy, they prefer for people to eat the buffet and that it really is the best deal. Keep in mind that there was this person, me and my husband, and one other lady in the whole place...it's not busy. If someone wants to see a menu, let them see the menu. They were obviously sick of eggs, potatoes, french toast, and fruit options that were offered on the buffet since they had also eaten there every morning.

My final recommendation: I would stay here again, but I would not do the bed and breakfast.

Insider tip: Buy boogie boards from Wal-Mart (across the street) for $10 each. They charge $5/hour at the beach to rent. They also charge $25/day for 2 chairs and umbrella on the beach. Bring a couple of beach towels as well - sometimes they don't have pool towels out until later in the morning.

Room Tip: Higher floors have awesome views of the ocean.
Guyton, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Very clean and quiet. We just love hearing the ocean. The sleep number bed is comfortable. It is kind of off the beaten path and we go out of our way to stay there. We try to get there at least once a year. There is plenty of beach for everyone. Patrick AF base is near by so we visit there also to shop.

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Melbourne
Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
Crowne Plaza Melbourne Oceanfront
Hilton Cocoa Beach Oceanfront
Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place
Port d'Hiver
Port d'Hiver
#1 of 13 in Melbourne Beach

Been to Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfront? Share your experiences!