“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

good basic pizza - not the most adventurous - sorry but I don't have 100 characters to say about this pizza its good but not great

1  Thank superkitty1996

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Maybe I was there on a bad day but the pizza was ok. service not so great, I will try it again seeing as a lot of people like this place.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I can proudly say this is our neighborhood joint. We have been with them since they first opened and we know firsthand why they have become so popular. Their food is delicious and the staff & owners are always friendly. Due to their popularity we often just order delivery allowing lots of time during their busiest hours. They offer good lunch specials and even a couple of dinner specials. Everything from the pizza to pasta to subs is tasty.

1  Thank BearFacts
Reviewed 29 November 2013

I wish we would have known about this place sooner. Their pizza was amazing. The crust was so yummy and the sauce had the perfect seasoning. They make their sausage and it is good. This will be our new pizza place.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

My family loves the pizza. The pasta with sausage is awesome. Lots of mushrooms and peppers!. Calzones are big crusty and cheesy.

2  Thank belindadep